Judy X.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC

Is it light and is it easy to blend on the face?
Yan J.
Yan J.
June 17, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Yes very light. However, once you apply it, there may be a hint of gray. It will soon oxidize and be a more blended color!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
June 15, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Yes, it is light in texture and in color! easy to blend :)
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
June 15, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Totally! It also makes the texture of your skin look flawless even when you are just blending with your fingers!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
June 24, 2015, 11:25 a.m.
Yes, it is easy to blend and quite light!
emily j.
emily j.
June 22, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
Definitely! I think it blends best when you use a primer first and use your warm, clean fingers! I've used this product for over 3 years and have definitely found that using my fingers to blend has been the most efficient way!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Feb. 9, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
I love how light this product feels! I find it easy to blend - the trick is to be sure you're applying enough. I put the product on the back of my hand and use a flat-topped brush to stipple it onto my face. I let it "sit" for several minutes, then lightly buff for a smooth finish. I almost never have to add concealer.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Aug. 26, 2013, 4:03 a.m.
It's kind of light, definitely not thick that's for sure. I think it's quite easy to blend. They have 5 shades now on the US Missha website.
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
May 6, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
Its not light but not too much either amd yes super easy
Tammy Y.
Tammy Y.
May 4, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
I think there are only two shades so the color selection is limited to lighter shades but I am around an NC30 and I can still use it. It blends well using just fingers but you can also use a brush if you want.
Leslibeth M.
Leslibeth M.
April 6, 2013, 4:12 a.m.
It is light and relatively easy to blend but it isn't the greatest on oily skin. I always feel like my skin is greasier when I put it on. However, it does have good coverage for a BB cream.
Erika P.
Erika P.
March 20, 2013, 6:48 p.m.
This feels very light on the face, but it isn't the easiest to blend (because it sets pretty quickly).
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 23, 2013, 7:46 p.m.
It's very light and blends easily. It evens out your skin and reduces any redness you may have. It doesn't cake on me (and I have oily skin so caking can be an issue) and it feels very natural.

Join Now