Missha  BB Cream
By Missha
#10 in BB Cream
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC

Is it light and is it easy to blend on the face?

Anna P.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
9 months, 2 weeks ago
definitely light and very easy to apply. I apply this most of the times with no brush or blender
Yan J.
Yan J.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes very light. However, once you apply it, there may be a hint of gray. It will soon oxidize and be a more blended color!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Austin, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, it is light in texture and in color! easy to blend :)
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
1 year, 6 months ago
Totally! It also makes the texture of your skin look flawless even when you are just blending with your fingers!
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Overland Park, KS
1 year, 7 months ago
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Woodstock, GA
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, it is easy to blend and quite light!
emily j.
emily j.
Jersey City, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
Definitely! I think it blends best when you use a primer first and use your warm, clean fingers! I've used this product for over 3 years and have definitely found that using my fingers to blend has been the most efficient way!
Kim A.
Kim A.
3 years, 10 months ago
I love how light this product feels! I find it easy to blend - the trick is to be sure you're applying enough. I put the product on the back of my hand and use a flat-topped brush to stipple it onto my face. I let it "sit" for several minutes, then lightly buff for a smooth finish. I almost never have to add concealer.
Nou L.
Nou L.
4 years, 3 months ago
It's kind of light, definitely not thick that's for sure. I think it's quite easy to blend. They have 5 shades now on the US Missha website.
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
SAN GABRIEL, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Its not light but not too much either amd yes super easy