Missha

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Absolutely love this foundation! It blends seamlessly into my skin and provides great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. I also love that it has SPF to protect the skin
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Gothy has a new glow! I stumbled across this brand as an ad on Facebook. At the time they were having a special offer to try the BB cream if you pay for shipping. I decided to give it a try. This was a great find! Not only is the average price incredibly reasonable but the color match is beautiful. Coverage is Medium yet buildable. Includes ingredients to soften and protect skin.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this BB cream and use it in place of foundation all the time. It has a gray cast to it but don’t be fooled! It works great for fair skin tones and never seems to oxidize! The coverage is so smooth and even, definitely a “my skin but better” product. It covers pores really well and evens out discolorations and redness. It’s super creamy and easy to apply, I just use my fingers. My other products both cream and powder apply over it beautifully. I wish it had a bit of mattifying agent to it because I do get some breakthrough shine but I have very oily skin to begin with.