- "i love using this product for when i am running errands, hanging out at home, or in a rush for work. one pump will cover my whole face, if i have any active pimples i will use another pump to cover it up. this product is best used in the winter for me due to having tanner and oilier skin in the summer! " in 192 reviews
- "First, a little about my skin: I have acne prone/ combo skin with a lot of scarring and discoloration. I usually prefer a full coverage foundation so BB Creams always seemed too light of coverage to me. I am about a NC35 and I have this BB Cream in No. 23. This stuff is amazing! It's very creamy, hydrating, and the coverage is wonderful! At first, I noticed that it had somewhat of a grey undertone but once I let it sit on my face for a minute or so, the color somehow changed to match my skin perfectly. It feels like you aren't wearing makeup yet my blemishes and spots were covered and my face looked and felt more hydrated and plump! I can't say enough good things about this stuff :)" in 63 reviews
- "I absolutely love this BB Cream. I use the darkest shade and it's a perfect match. It gives my skin a clean porcelain look, and I've gotten so many compliments when I wear it. The only down side is that I have dry skin around my jaws and it tends to dry me out a bit, so I don't use it daily. " in 56 reviews
- "I was really excited when the #27 came out, it's actually the perfect shade for me since I've never been able to find anything else that'll match my skin tone in the stores." in 48 reviews
- "It has pretty good coverage for a BB Cream, doesn't break me out, and works on my skin when it gets dryer in the winter." in 17 reviews
It has everything I want. Good coverage—I'd say medium coverage, a little bit buildable but not all the way to full cake face, which is exactly what I want. It's comfortable on the skin, moisturizing, and it even has SPF 42! I never have to worry about being in the sun when I'm wearing this; I absolutely love that. And the color match is surprisingly great for me. I'm Irish/Polish, blonde haired, blue eyed, and super pale with neutral-to-cool undertones, and I use shade No. 13.
It is a VERY dewy finish, so I set it with Laura Mercier translucent powder after applying. It seems to move around if you try to put other liquid/cream products on top (above or under setting powder), so I stick to powder blush/contour/highlight if I'm doing that, then set with UD All Nighter. It can also wear off or break up over time, but I've started applying it over Farsali Unicorn Essence and a little bit of NYX eyeshadow primer on my nose (where I have most trouble), and that seems to have solved all my problems. Now it looks flawless all day!
Overall, you really can't beat this for the price. Nothing else I've found is as good a color match, with such a nice texture, solid coverage, and staying power. I've been using it for over a year and no end in sight!
The product when you first pump it out and apply it to your skin does look a bit 'gray' but seriously, once you rub it in and wait literally 5-10 seconds the gray is gone and it matches up perfectly with your skin tone. This stuff isn't greasy at all and for a BB cream it has amazing acne coverage. I have quite a few acne scars and this covers them up without me having to use concealer. This BB cream just gives you that 'fresh faced' look. It's unlike any BB cream I have ever tried. I will definitely repurchase again and again!
Ever since I bought this, its the only foundation Ive been using. Day or night. Easy to blend, awesome coverage, light consistency. Last all day when I set it with cover fx setting powder.
This is so good i need to have backups asap.
I like that Missha gives out 10% off codes and they sometimes have sales on their website.
I used no.23 but I like to mix in no.21
Totally recommend if you have oily or dry skin even sensitive.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos