Missha BB Cream

• Does this cause breakouts? 3 Answers
  • I am pale with neutral undertones. I cannot decide betwee...3 Answers
Missha  BB Cream
Missha BB Cream
  • "i love using this product for when i am running errands, hanging out at home, or in a rush for work. one pump will cover my whole face, if i have any active pimples i will use another pump to cover it up. this product is best used in the winter for me due to having tanner and oilier skin in the summer! " in 192 reviews
  • "First, a little about my skin: I have acne prone/ combo skin with a lot of scarring and discoloration. I usually prefer a full coverage foundation so BB Creams always seemed too light of coverage to me. I am about a NC35 and I have this BB Cream in No. 23. This stuff is amazing! It's very creamy, hydrating, and the coverage is wonderful! At first, I noticed that it had somewhat of a grey undertone but once I let it sit on my face for a minute or so, the color somehow changed to match my skin perfectly. It feels like you aren't wearing makeup yet my blemishes and spots were covered and my face looked and felt more hydrated and plump! I can't say enough good things about this stuff :)" in 63 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this BB Cream. I use the darkest shade and it's a perfect match. It gives my skin a clean porcelain look, and I've gotten so many compliments when I wear it. The only down side is that I have dry skin around my jaws and it tends to dry me out a bit, so I don't use it daily. " in 56 reviews
  • "I was really excited when the #27 came out, it's actually the perfect shade for me since I've never been able to find anything else that'll match my skin tone in the stores." in 48 reviews
  • "It has pretty good coverage for a BB Cream, doesn't break me out, and works on my skin when it gets dryer in the winter." in 17 reviews
Jared S.
Meadville
Missha BB Cream  This BB Cream has become an instant 'Holy Grail for me. I had actually heard of it years ago, but never bit the bullet until a few weeks ago, and I could kick myself. I watch 'Drugstore Maven' on YouTube, and this is what she uses as her 'Everyday Foundation.' She has very oily skin, like myself, and she admits that it's not mattifying, but says she doesn' like a matte look for daytime because it doesn't look like real, natural skin. She just blots and repowders. That made a lot of sense to me about how flat matte skin doesn't look natural. So, I ordered the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in '13 Milky Beige from Target's Website, and I'm so happy that I did! This stuff is just so good! I usually use a gel based moisturizer after cleansing my skin. Next, I use a pea-sized amount of the Catrice Anti-Shine Mattifying Base. This primer helps to keep oils at bay slightly and also provides a tacky base for the BB Cream to adhere to. I typically apply 1-2 pumps of the Missha BB Cream and just pat it in and work it in with my hands. I find this gives the best coverage. Sometimes i will go over at the end with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or my Loreal Sponge just to make sure everything is smooth and blended. I will use a little concealer, usually Maybelline 'Fit Me' or 'Age Rewind,' set everything with a little Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Pressed Powder, apply some bronzer, blush, highlight, tinted lip balm, a couple spritzes of setting spray, and I'm golden! I work 12 Hour shifts, and once or twice throughout the day I will run to the restroom and just blot with a tissue and dust on a tiny bit more powder, and this holds up ALL DAY LONG!!! I can't get many foundations to wear all day, let alone BB Creams! I HIGHLY recommend the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream and shade '13 Milky Beige' is perfect for my ultra fair skin. I will repurchase this as long as Missha sells it and I am ordering a backup this week.
Erin R.
This stuff is my HG complexion product!

It has everything I want. Good coverage—I'd say medium coverage, a little bit buildable but not all the way to full cake face, which is exactly what I want. It's comfortable on the skin, moisturizing, and it even has SPF 42! I never have to worry about being in the sun when I'm wearing this; I absolutely love that. And the color match is surprisingly great for me. I'm Irish/Polish, blonde haired, blue eyed, and super pale with neutral-to-cool undertones, and I use shade No. 13.

It is a VERY dewy finish, so I set it with Laura Mercier translucent powder after applying. It seems to move around if you try to put other liquid/cream products on top (above or under setting powder), so I stick to powder blush/contour/highlight if I'm doing that, then set with UD All Nighter. It can also wear off or break up over time, but I've started applying it over Farsali Unicorn Essence and a little bit of NYX eyeshadow primer on my nose (where I have most trouble), and that seems to have solved all my problems. Now it looks flawless all day!

Overall, you really can't beat this for the price. Nothing else I've found is as good a color match, with such a nice texture, solid coverage, and staying power. I've been using it for over a year and no end in sight!
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
I love the way this bb cream feels on my skin. I have dry/combo skin and it keeps my face moisturized. This B.B. cream isn’t matte but it’s not super dewy either in my opinion. I got shade 27 because it has a yellow undertone but I think I should really be 23. I was afraid to get 23 because it has a grey cast, although a lot of people say the grey color will blend out into your skin. I know some people also mix 23 and 27 to get the perfect match but I didn’t want to purchase two of them so 27 will be my summer B.B. cream for when I’m a bit darker. This is definitely not full coverage since it’s a B.B. cream. It’s light coverage but slightly buildable. It has a perfume like scent to it which I normally don’t like but it’s not that strong. I wouldn’t say this lasts all day on my face like a foundation would but it really does make my skin feel nice for a long period of time. I just wish the shade range was better!
Lindsay D.
KATHLEEN
This is by far my all time favorite BB cream. It blows American BB creams out of the water! I have very sensitive acne prone skin and I'm allergic to fatty alcohols like cetyl alcohol. I checked the CC cream that I was using previously and sure enough...it contained cetyl alcohol. I probably should have checked prior to purchasing but I didn't. No wonder I was constantly breaking out! I stopped using it and started using Missha BB cream because it doesn't contain fatty alcohols at all. I haven't had one breakout since. This BB cream is not only great for my skin personally but it would be great for anyone. This comes in a wide range of colors AND it has the added bonus of an SPF 42.

The product when you first pump it out and apply it to your skin does look a bit 'gray' but seriously, once you rub it in and wait literally 5-10 seconds the gray is gone and it matches up perfectly with your skin tone. This stuff isn't greasy at all and for a BB cream it has amazing acne coverage. I have quite a few acne scars and this covers them up without me having to use concealer. This BB cream just gives you that 'fresh faced' look. It's unlike any BB cream I have ever tried. I will definitely repurchase again and again!
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I have tried at least 20 foundations and BB creams from drugstore to high-end. I could never find anything that left a dewy finish, looked like my actual skin, while still covering imperfections. I had switched all of my skincare over to Korean brands, but not my makeup. As soon as I tried the MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream, I was in love. I took one star off of this review because, in all honestly, it has a grey cast when you first apply it, BUT as soon as it dries down, it will color match your skin. It is the most soft, moisturizing formula I’ve encountered. It makes it look like I’m wearing no makeup at all because you can see all my freckles, while also covering any acne and dark spots. I will absolutely repurchase and recommend pretty much any MISSHA product going forward.
Lee Ann H.
This in my opinion this product is the worst for my skin tone and overall isn't that good of a consistency to me. Every color in this cream has a grey undertone in it, that makes the skin look sick and dull. For retrospect my skin tone is bright future from the Sephora collection. And the Missha in 26 I know is too light for my skin, but the problem I have with it is the grey undertones and cakey texture if your skin is dry. Also the product is NOT MOISTURIZEING AT ALL.
Elaine D.
Clermont, FL
Amazing bb cream.
Ever since I bought this, its the only foundation Ive been using. Day or night. Easy to blend, awesome coverage, light consistency. Last all day when I set it with cover fx setting powder.
This is so good i need to have backups asap.
I like that Missha gives out 10% off codes and they sometimes have sales on their website.
I used no.23 but I like to mix in no.21
Totally recommend if you have oily or dry skin even sensitive.
Jessica C.
This stuff is amazing!! The color range is horrible!! They only carry like about 4 shades I want to say.. I wear 27 I think it’s the number and is the darkest shade it’s like a medium tan.. during summer months I can’t use it alone I need to mix it with a darker foundation.. now what I love is that it has an spf 42+++ amazing!! So you get great sun protection.. it does leave like a grey cast but you can mix around to customize your shade
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
I originally bought this on a whim on Target online after reading tons of great reviews. I was hesitant, but prepped myself for the outcome of the formula by reading other reviews before purchasing. When you initially apply it, it's smooth, a little thick, and goes on slightly grayish. Give it a few minutes and it will settle in on to your skin for amazingly build-able coverage! I used to use heavy foundations (Kat Von D, Tarte, Makeup Forever) and switched over to just this BB cream. It stays on amazingly all throughout the day, but for extra setting power, invest in a no-sebum powder. I've used this product for months now and I will never switch :)
Nicole M.
Honestly my favorite bb cream of all time. Has very good coverage for a bb cream and does a good job of covering up redness and blemishes. The lightest shade 13 is perfect for fair skin and looks very good even by the end of the day. If you don't like that lotiony bb cream texture you may want to set with powder, but it just makes my dry skin look and feel very plump and healthy
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
Is BB Cream really any different that a tinted moisturizer?
julie m.
Reidsville, NC
Where can you buy this
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Is it light and is it easy to blend on the face?
Sabrina M.
CORONA, CA
Any other BB Cream compairs to this BB Cream ?
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA
Does it wipe off easily?