Missha BB Cream

• Does this cause breakouts? 3 Answers
  • Beauty blenders or foundation brushes ???7 Answers
Missha  BB Cream
Missha BB Cream
  • "I was really excited when the #27 came out, it's actually the perfect shade for me since I've never been able to find anything else that'll match my skin tone in the stores." in 48 reviews
  • "It has pretty good coverage for a BB Cream, doesn't break me out, and works on my skin when it gets dryer in the winter." in 17 reviews
  • "Great coverage, evens out skin tone too- I find that applying it with a stipple brush looks much better, and once set, gives a dewy look." in 17 reviews
  • "this is the perfect shade for me but i think is bad for oily skin because its so sticky in my face and make me look greasy like one hour after y applied it.. :( " in 17 reviews
  • "In all honesty, the best bb creams are from Korean brands, and amongst those, Missha's Perfect Cover line is the best for fair skin, in my humble opinion." in 17 reviews
Jared S.
Meadville
Missha BB Cream  This BB Cream has become an instant 'Holy Grail for me. I had actually heard of it years ago, but never bit the bullet until a few weeks ago, and I could kick myself. I watch 'Drugstore Maven' on YouTube, and this is what she uses as her 'Everyday Foundation.' She has very oily skin, like myself, and she admits that it's not mattifying, but says she doesn' like a matte look for daytime because it doesn't look like real, natural skin. She just blots and repowders. That made a lot of sense to me about how flat matte skin doesn't look natural. So, I ordered the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in '13 Milky Beige from Target's Website, and I'm so happy that I did! This stuff is just so good! I usually use a gel based moisturizer after cleansing my skin. Next, I use a pea-sized amount of the Catrice Anti-Shine Mattifying Base. This primer helps to keep oils at bay slightly and also provides a tacky base for the BB Cream to adhere to. I typically apply 1-2 pumps of the Missha BB Cream and just pat it in and work it in with my hands. I find this gives the best coverage. Sometimes i will go over at the end with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or my Loreal Sponge just to make sure everything is smooth and blended. I will use a little concealer, usually Maybelline 'Fit Me' or 'Age Rewind,' set everything with a little Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Pressed Powder, apply some bronzer, blush, highlight, tinted lip balm, a couple spritzes of setting spray, and I'm golden! I work 12 Hour shifts, and once or twice throughout the day I will run to the restroom and just blot with a tissue and dust on a tiny bit more powder, and this holds up ALL DAY LONG!!! I can't get many foundations to wear all day, let alone BB Creams! I HIGHLY recommend the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream and shade '13 Milky Beige' is perfect for my ultra fair skin. I will repurchase this as long as Missha sells it and I am ordering a backup this week.
Lindsay D.
KATHLEEN
This is by far my all time favorite BB cream. It blows American BB creams out of the water! I have very sensitive acne prone skin and I'm allergic to fatty alcohols like cetyl alcohol. I checked the CC cream that I was using previously and sure enough...it contained cetyl alcohol. I probably should have checked prior to purchasing but I didn't. No wonder I was constantly breaking out! I stopped using it and started using Missha BB cream because it doesn't contain fatty alcohols at all. I haven't had one breakout since. This BB cream is not only great for my skin personally but it would be great for anyone. This comes in a wide range of colors AND it has the added bonus of an SPF 42.

The product when you first pump it out and apply it to your skin does look a bit 'gray' but seriously, once you rub it in and wait literally 5-10 seconds the gray is gone and it matches up perfectly with your skin tone. This stuff isn't greasy at all and for a BB cream it has amazing acne coverage. I have quite a few acne scars and this covers them up without me having to use concealer. This BB cream just gives you that 'fresh faced' look. It's unlike any BB cream I have ever tried. I will definitely repurchase again and again!
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this on a whim on Target online after reading tons of great reviews. I was hesitant, but prepped myself for the outcome of the formula by reading other reviews before purchasing. When you initially apply it, it's smooth, a little thick, and goes on slightly grayish. Give it a few minutes and it will settle in on to your skin for amazingly build-able coverage! I used to use heavy foundations (Kat Von D, Tarte, Makeup Forever) and switched over to just this BB cream. It stays on amazingly all throughout the day, but for extra setting power, invest in a no-sebum powder. I've used this product for months now and I will never switch :)
Christina D.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this BB. I am a pale Italian American with olive skin and it is SO HARD to find a shade that actually works on me. Almost everything I try is too warm or too cool. This has a neutral shade that actually works on me. The formula is lovely and lasts really well. Nice buildable coverage that doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a mask.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The finish is so smooth, it looks like you have perfect skin. It does need to be set cause it looks pretty shiny on the skin. I used two full bottles of this products, It used to be my everyday HG bb cream (I have dry skin BTW). Also it offers good sun protection!! But then I started noticing (comparing with the other products that I have) that the shade (#21 light beige) had the wrong undertone for me. I am more like a fair skin/warm undertone and this product is too pink/grey for me. Still wearable with some powder on top, and still beautiful but not quite right for me. I totally recommend if you have pink undertone and like a moisturizer formula.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best foundation cream there is! Great price and works SO well. I feel like my skin can breathe but it covers very well. I usually don’t need concealer bc this blends everything so well. This is my ride or die foundation!!
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't particularly care for this peoduct, but didn't hate it either. I wish it had vetter color,selection for one, but the Korean market can be limited there. I also wish it were just slightly more pigmented and not as oily.
Katie M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to B.B. cream. I have tried several very popular Korean brands, like skin 79, skin food, and holika holika. It blends in perfectly with my fair skin tone and gives me a dewy glow but keeps my skin from getting oily. Any powder settles nicely on top. It has medium coverage and never looks caked even when you build it up. This B.B. cream has never broken me out even though I have sensitive, oily skin. It comes in a pump form which is most hygienic. It has a light luxurious scent. My last bottle lasted almost 6 months even with daily use!
dior A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this with the BB boomer! Actually got it free with my purchases and I love love it! Gives you that porcelain glossy look and doesn’t cake at all. Medium to full coverage depending on how you build it. Great stuff.
Jennifer F.
New Orleans
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Korean beauty, and this is no exception.  It is a wonderful BB cream, though more like foundation in that it provides more coverage than the average BB cream or tinted moisturizer.  It works very well with Missha's illuminating primer mixed in for lighter coverage.  I like also that it has a pretty great SPF.  I have recommended it to many friends looking for a great BB cream that is customizable.
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
Is BB Cream really any different that a tinted moisturizer?
julie m.
Reidsville, NC
Where can you buy this
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Is it light and is it easy to blend on the face?
Sabrina M.
CORONA, CA
Any other BB Cream compairs to this BB Cream ?
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA
Does it wipe off easily?