BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. The light and minute moisture particle that can be used anytime during the day to refresh fatigue skin. How to use: After cleansing or whenever you feel dry, close your eyes and spray over face at a 20-30cm distance. Can be used over makeup. see more...

Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I don’t hate this product, but it’s not my favorite. I LOVE facial mists and have about 20 of them, but I feel like this quality doesn’t match the price. I am going to continue to just keep on purchasing my Mario Badescu sprays instead.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
Most misters are all the same, this one feels slightly lighter is at all possible! Not sure if the milk has anything to do with it but I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fresh start midday.
Adele T.
Amazing product I loved it!! Definitely worth the money. It was effective and left my skin feeling really smooth. Super gentle and I bought it because I needed a calming facial spray.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Mist only falls short in two areas: the spray and the smell. Neither of them are bad, just less great than the Innisfree and Nature Republic mists discussed above. Tosowoong Propolis Whitening Mist comes in a simple plastic spray bottle. The spray button requires a little more pressure to depress than Innisfree’s or Nature Republic’s, and the spray itself is a quick (but still decently fine) burst rather than a soft mist. As far as the smell goes, well, it smells like ferments.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
I liked this product about as much as I like most facial sprays. It feels nice, smells nice, but am not totally certain that it makes much of a difference long term.
Lily Y.
Walled Lake
Multipurpose use! This product smells so good that I would be tempted to even use it as a parfume. It’s really nice for dry skin or using it as a setting for your makeup.
Freddy T.
Montville, NJ
This mist was very refreshing and I really liked the smell! I honestly don't really see much benefit in using a facial mist (unless it has spf) but I have used in after makeup to achieve a dewy look and I really liked using it in the winter! It definitely gives your skin a glowy look.
Anna I.
Knoxville
This facial mist was extremely refreshing! I would spritz it on throughout the day. It was a little pricy for my taste, but the hydrating effects made it completely worth it. One of the best facial sprays I've used! Would probably buy it again!
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
This isn't a bad product, but it wasn't a five star for me. I didn't feel like it did much in the way of the intended purpose, but it did smell nice and was refreshing. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this. There are other products in this price point that perform better.