BY MISSHA

How to use : Shake 2-3 times before use. Spray appropriate amount evenly across desired area. Reapply for long exposure to sun.

Buy on Amazon
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My critiques for a good sunscreen are: doesn’t make me break out and doesn’t mess up my makeup. This meets my criteria and because even though it’s SPF 50, it doesn’t sting my face or my eyes like other strong sunscreens can.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Robyn C.
Conroe, TX
This is absolutely my favorite daily use sunscreen. I bought it on Amazon because of the sparkling recommendation I received from /r/skincareaddiction. It absolutely met my expectations, it's not too greasy and no white cast. If you are looking for a great chemical sunscreen, I highly recommend this one!
Pavee K.
I love this product! I really keeps my sun protected and moisturized. I really enjoy the high spf 50 which keeps my sunscreen in tact for at least 8 hours. Although it is a bit pricy and there is a white cast since it is a physical sunscreen. Other than that I enjoy the product.
Katya B.
new york, NY
Hands down the best Sun Cream in the market! It not only has SPF it protects from PA also. Used it entire summer and couldn't be happier. There nothing more important than sun protection and this product does the best job ! Highly highly recommend!
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice cream.. not so heavy and not so expensive.no strong smell and dont irritate mh skin.i think this is good for sensitive skin.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Yanelin R.
Alexandria
Beauty Junkie Expert
before it was dry now I found estey and I love the nutrients that this has and that are incredible in my hair
Giulliana E.
I think this is the best sunscreen yet, It is so easy to apply and it is soft not sticky on the face. I got it as a birthday gift and afterwards I had to buy another one. Since i ve tried this product its the only sunscreen I use. It feels so fresh and it gives a glowy touch.
Hayah S.
Etobicoke, ON
Great mist for hot sunny days, smells terrific. I found I couldn’t remove it properly the first time in the shower. It’s really strong. Packaging is really cute. Totes adorbs! I don’t think I would buy it again.