Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun SPF 50+/PA+++ uploaded by Madison V.

BY MISSHA

-A powerful sun block with extremely high SPF-Fights against external aggressors including harmful UV rays dirt & pollution-Lightweight & soft texture that effortlessly glides on-Eliminates excess oil& mattes out unwanted shine-Sweat & water resistant...

Buy on Amazon
Ayomide Aliyyah B.
Houston
i loved the product' it seemed to do exactly what it said it would do. i went in the pool with this and didn't seem to experience the feeling you get when you go into the pool with normal or low price sunscreen on. when i first applied it felt really gentle on my skin and i would most definitely recommend it to other people .
Liana A.
I don't know much of the differences between this, the pink one and the blue one, but it did its job well. It absorbed easily into my skin. It had a light, gel-y texture. I did feel there was a bit of a whitecast but it was hard to tell considering I'm so pale already.
Madison V.
This is by far the Best spf I have ever used on my face and neck! It has no white cast, sits great under makeup, and is nourishing for my skin. Highly recommend!
Veniz D.
Titusville, FL
It's a decent sunscreen however I think it could be better. For example, it has flashback and has a bit of white cast which is pretty annoying to me. But nonetheless, it does it's job. With all this in mind, I would not repurchase, I'll just stick to my Biore Milk sunscreen.
Maria N.
I love this sunscreen! It's best to wear to the pool I wouldn't recommend using for everyday wear under your make up as it is a little oily but it's great for the beach/pool especially since it's waterproof!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Joanna C.
One thing to keep in mind is that this sunblock does cause a white cast when used under makeup.I personally only used this product on my face, despite the white cast, because it helped my makeup stick to my face. Typically, I use this product with a foundation that is a tad too dark for my complexion. However, if you are looking for a sunblock to use under your makeup or even on its own, this may not be the best product. Missha has a ton of better options that don't create white cast.
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
It is very thin and doesn't have the bad oily thickness to it. The smell isn't too strong to make your head hurt. I honestly don't like to put on sunblock, but this one wasn't too oily or sticky. I think it is good for daily use when you're naturally in the sun, but not when you are extensively getting sun lit on your face.
Isabella R.
Plantation, FL
Im currently very into korean products and I originally tried the Sun Milk SPF +50 by this brand and i absolutely loved it, i tried looking online for it and it was out of stock so i settled for this product. I do not love it as much as the Sun Milk. It leaves my face totally white for the rest of the day and it's very thick and goopy
graciela p.
Sparks, NV
This is my go to sun block I use it almost everyday on my self and kids. Especially on the summer time. It is water proof so I i don't worry when my kiddos go in the swimming pool. SPF 50 is great and low key it gives me the perfect tan.