BeautySkinSkin CareMissha
All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk - SPF50+ - 70ml

MISSHA All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk - SPF50+ - 70ml

by Missha

MISSHA's All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk delivers sun protection and skincare benefits with the Natural Barrier Complex, comprised of 5 wild plant extracts, water from the helichrysum flower, and hollyhock and eucalyptus extracts. Use as the last step of your skincare regimen, prior to makeup application and at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours. or as needed.

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Health Facts: Phthalate-free

Product Form: Lotion

Scent: Green Tea

Beauty Purpose: Sun protection

Skin concern: Sun protection

Did they discontinue the waterproof? It is my go-to sunscreen!
I’ve heard this is great for oily skin but does it have a matte finish and does it control oil?
Start your review of MISSHA All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk - SPF50+ - 70ml!
Stacy W.
This sunscreen has a very obvious white cast but it makes your skin matte and protects it from the sun. I find that it is waterproof but it isn’t sweat proof. At first when you put it on it will be shiny but will dry matte. I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t broke me out. My skin didn’t turn red or react to it either. There’s a good amount for the price. There’s more in the bottle than the Biore or Etude House sunscreens. :)
Courtney M.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk - SPF50+ - 70ml uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best facial sunscreen I have tried yet. It does smell of sunscreen, however there is no white cast or greasiness which I LOVE. It’s super affordable which is a huge plus too. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a hood sunscreen, but doesn’t want that white cast.
Ysabelle D.
Houston
I really like this product. It does sting my eyes sometimes but honestly every sunscreen I’ve used has done that. I wish the price was a little cheaper but every retail price differs as I did purchase it at a K-beauty store in my town. I would totally recommend to others as it is a good sunscreen!
Andrew M.
W Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: YesStyle
This product it’s actually pretty good but I do have a warming before you buy! THIS PRODUCT CANCELS OUT YELLOW TONES!
Claudia N.
Las Vegas, NV
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk - SPF50+ - 70ml uploaded by Claudia N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love to cary this in my purse. I live in las vegas where temeture can get very hot. Having sunblock on hand is a must. This does not leave a white residue and its not sticky. It goes on like face cream.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Nice texture that sinks in and doesnt leave a white cast. Plays well under makeup. Affordable. . Safe ingredients
Aya Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I wear this sunscreen every day in the summer and use the non-waterproof version in the winter. It feels like skincare, has super sunblocking power and doesn’t sweat off like other sun milks. I love that it’s lightweight, sets silky smooth and doesn’t clog my pores while keeping sun damage at bay.
Swayam T.
This is the best sunscreen in the market if you want a non-greasy, no-residue finish. This just blends into your skin leaving it velvety! Effective, affordable and a star-performer
Lara
Houston
Love this- I have the travel size with me at all times. It’s light and smells great. It leaves a slight white cast at first but melts into your skin quickly and you don’t even notice it.
Janessa V.
Victorville, CA
This doesn’t even feel like sunblock! It applies smooth to my face and body. There’s no scent and neither is it sticky. I would buy this again!