BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha

Yara F.
Great sunscreen, very affordable and offers very high protection against harmful sun rays. Leaves a little white cast at first but it disappears soon after application , love the smell and has not caused any irritation. Absorbs fast on the skin. I use it all over not just on my face, I use it for my 7 yo daughter too and has never caused any irritation for her either.
Emily M.
this product is super lightweight! it was my go-to this whole past summer. most sunscreens feel extremely greasy and its such a pain. this gel formula was the first I've ever tried, and I'm impressed.
Lucy L.
Berkeley, CA
I'm looking on the market for a new sunscreen for my routine. I'm a huge fan of Korean skin care and so I started off with brands that I was familiar with. Missha's sunscreen is great because it feels light but makes you feel like your skin is being protected from the sun. The texture is nice and the scent isn't overpowering, I like it!
Cheyenne M.
Makes your face super soft. Definitely worth the buy. I think it was very effective and did its job very well. Nicely packaged. For he most part, it did do what I expected it to, but it could have done more. Definitely recommend it.
Ava S.
I loved this product, it helped my face stay moisturised and clear. But after about a week it didn't help my face anymore, I stopped using the product and went back to yes to for about 2 weeks but it didn't help. I guess it just matters about your skin type đź’ť
Elisa V.
San antonio , TX
This is so amazing and it's SPF which gives it a plus. Overall it's a very good product. I'm all about proctecting the skin with spf. So anything with spf is a way to go.
Nou V.
I'm a fan of Missha products and thought this item was a good buy. It arrived in a decent amount of time and was shipped with no damage. Definitely worth giving it a try and the price was fairly reasonable.
Marian D.
Medley, FL
I like it. The gel smells a little florally. Because it's a gel, it doesn't need to be shaken up so it decants easily into a smaller container. It takes longer to absorb, and feels like it probably has less alcohol. I'm pretty happy with this purchase, as it's economical and suits its purpose.
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
This sun block works really great, i buy it all the time and the price is awesome plus its worth it it has 250 ml bottle cant cgo wrong
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it i didnt.