Missha

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I've used this sunscreen for about a year now, and I love it! The smell is great, I love the semi-matte finish. It absorbs and dries in a few minutes, and it's easy to apply makeup over top if you want. Plus, the bottle if ADORABLE!! This does leave a white cast, so keep that in mind if you aren't very pale.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is the best sunscreen for oily skin. It keeps my oil controlled throughout the day. The only downside is you have to take it off properly by double cleansing or using micellar water.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I adore Korean sunscreen because you get great sun coverage with skincare like product. This one from Missha is a really great option. -Defends against UV damage and aging. -Nourishes skin with natural plant extracts for a smooth complexion. -Double UV blocking system provides complete protection against sweat and water. -Leaves skin feeling soft and silky to the touch. This really is a fabulous sunscreen that is super affordable and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It’s a lightweight fluid that has a velvety consistency. It goes on silky smooth to the touch. It does at first leave a white cast but absorbs into the skin quickly. It really doesn’t have much of hydrating properties, it dries down to a matte finish but does leave the skin soft to the touch. That being said it works well with my normal to combination skin. It wears well under my makeup. I can’t even tell I have it on. It doesn’t clog my skin or break me out. For the price it’s a great sunscreen and I definitely recommend it.