Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenMissha
All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++

Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha

I Currently use and LOVE the Missha sun milk. But am looking for a tinted sunscreen as well. Has anyone tried any from Missha??
Does this sunscreen have any fragrance or anything that would irritate sensitive skin?
Start your review of Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++!
Product Highlights
...have dry-acne prone combination skin so I look for sunscreens that are hydrating as well as have a great finish.  This sunscreen doesn't dry out my skin and goes on smooth.  I do moisturize before putting it on and I make sure to rub it in a little so it doesn't leave a white cast.  It has a slight white cast on my medium skin tone.  To me, this is the best sunscreen I've tried and I've tried a lot of them (mostly better US brands).in reviews
I am African American and I love this sunscreen because it does not leave a white cast on my brown skin. I am very sensitive to UV rays and this product has saved my life so far. I no longer feel the touch of the sun's kiss upon my cheek. LOL... Sorry for the poetics. But no seriously the consistency is thin to medium and is easy to spread and work into the skin which is really all one can ask for from a sunscreen. There is almost no scent or fragrance to this product.in reviews
Raphaela M.
Omaha
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Raphaela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great sunscreen! Smells great and leaves skin with a soft, moist, healthy glow. It does not streak and blends into skin really well, without leaving white marks on my skin. The only con is that it is a little runny, so it may get a little messy during application.
MaPi S.
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by MaPi S.
Purchased at: Amazon
All my love to this sunscreen! Very gentle with skin, it has not cause me eye irritation (which I suffer often with other sunscreens), makes your skin looks even (like a primer, no kidding!), very light formula, last forever and affordable! It is not waterproof, but misha has a waterproof one. What is not to love about it?! I would recommend it any time!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Leigh J.
This is a Korean sunscreen brand by Missha. It has a very thin consistency, and leaves no white cast. It absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave an icky sticky sunscreen feel. It smells quite pleasant, like cucumber to me. Like the name, it leaves the skin feeling so nice and soft. Love it and would definitely repurchase!
Aneli M.
Brooklyn, NY
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Aneli M.
Honestly, for the price and the product, it’s so worth it.I am SO picky when it comes to SPF, especially on my face, I hatw that oily feeling.This SPF is light pink in color, it’s quite a runny consistency making it easy to apply all over the face/neck area. recommend it !!!!
Olenka Z.
Ithaca, NY
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Olenka Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ is my absolute favorite! It makes my face feel very smooth, it's not greasy and doesn't leave a white cast after) I purchased it in both sizes, the smaller one is always with me in the bag so I can reapply! Highly recommend to everyone looking for a good SPF)
Mina V.
San Francisco, CA
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Mina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ My favorite sun screen! I wear it everyday all over my face and neck and back of hands and it has lasted me a lot longer than I thought since the bottle is pretty small. It’s the texture of milk and is pretty runny which I like since my face feels fresh and matte after application, never greasy. It’s a very light pink color so my face is never white after application.
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
I enjoy using this but the only drawback is that it leaves a white cast. Not a huge deal if you’re wearing makeup over it but if you’re not, it might be off putting to use. Effective and cheap!
angelica A.
Hazlehurst
Really covered up my face and it’s didn’t have an oily consistency which is good for my oily skin!
Melissa P.
Tulsa, OK
Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very soft sunscreen, not heavy at all that doesn’t make me break out, give me blackheads or those deep zits I hate! Smooths out my skin somehow and keeps the sun damage away. The best facial sunscreen I’ve ever tried.Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++
Penny R.
San Antonio, TX
Very thin and easy to apply. Does not pill at all. Has a scent but it fades quickly. Invisible on my light-medium skin. Looks shiny at first but under makeup seems to be helping prevent oil so that’s nice! Update: tried it without makeup and I stayed oil free all day! What is this magic???
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Radwa I.
Biddeford, ME
il y a 6 mois
Julie L. il y a 6 mois
I have an olive-tan complexion and I find that it does leave a white cast if I use too much, which isn’t hard to do! So I’d be careful with this one.