Missha All Around Safe Block Sebum Zero Sun SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Leah B.Missha All Around Safe Block Sebum Zero Sun SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by S. W.

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Feels lightweight moisture and fresh texture on your skin. Protects against UV rays. How to use: 1. Used at the last step of skincare. 2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs. 3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors.

Alexandra P.
I bought this to replace my Biore sunscreen. This product is very comparable to the Aqua Rich Watery Essence. However, it does have a strong perfume scent. I like the scent but I know there are many people who would be turned off. It dissipates quickly. I have not had problems with white cast and it goes well under makeup if allowed to dry before application of makeup. I will continue to purchase.
Kayla W.
Washington, DC
I really wanted to love this as much as I love other Missha products, but I was really hoping for a sunscreen that would feel less sunscreen-y, and I thought because this was Sebum Zero it would do that. However I find it very thick and tough to spread evenly. Though it does the job and doesn't feel oily after application, I do feel like my face is heavy after I put it on.
Cara C.
Lafayette
While this doesn't irritate my skin, it leaves an intense white cast on my skin. I cannot wear this alone without makeup or I look like a ghost! It is also really thick. Not my favorite.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I love Missha Sun Milk so when my face started getting really oily I thought I would try this. I HATE it. It leaves a terrible white cast to my already super pale skin. It’s so thick that I really have to rub it in quite hard which pulls on my skin, which is not a good thing to do if you want to prevent wrinkles.
Charlene L.
United states
It leaves a white haul if you dont rub it in well. Its thick and you don't need alot. One tube will last six months. It's does clog the pores but you much your face every night.
Leah B.
After I emptied my Biore Sunscreen (which I absolutely love btw), it was time to test the MISSHA ALL-AROUND SAFE BLOCK AQUA SUN GEL SPF 50. This sunscreen is water-based, which suits well for my oily skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin, it's not sticky, and does not leave a white cast. Sounds great right? Unfortunately, the sunscreen broke me out. I didn't want to believe it at first and decided to continue using it, thinking that it may be something else in my routine. But when I started getting zits in my neck and nape, I knew it was time to give up.
Alexandra M.
River Forest, IL
RIP AMERICAN SUNCREAMS / SUNSCREENS. This brand and their sun protection products literally have me SHOOK. I don't think I will be straying from asian / korean sunscreens ever again. It exceeded my expectations with its practically waterlike texture and instant absorption. NO FLASHBACK. NO ADDED PORE CLOGGING SHINE. Just matte, prepped skin. and in the summer, what more can you ask for? Exactly. Go buy some now.
Joanarc S.
I grew up thinking sunscreen is only important when you're going to the beach. Up until recently, I only ever borrow sunscreen or don't wear any at all (ack!) I never saw it as a necessity until I started a skincare routine and read thousands of articles about it.

The @missha.official aqua sun gel is a sunscreen that I use everyday and it goes smoothly on my oily skin. It easily sinks in and mixes well with makeup.
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
I really like this sunblock! It spreads onto the skin really well, which is always a good thing. It absorbs into the skin quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. The smell is pleasant. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. I like how it feels, especially on warmer days. It's great for the price.
Tyra I.
Water Valley, MS
White. Cast. I have very dark skin and this product literally gives my skin a purple hue. The spf is a lotion consistency too but drys down a bit heavy and sticky. I wear it under makeup if needed but given the fact that missha has better spf products, this is a pass for me.