BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Feels lightweight moisture and fresh texture on your skin. Protects against UV rays. How to use: 1. Used at the last step of skincare. 2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs. 3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors.

Buy on YesStyl...
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely thinner than most sunblocks and because it is on a stick it is sooo easy to apply. However, I'm not too sure if my skin is protected from the sun. The scent is not too strong or unpleasant but there are definitely better sunblocks out there.
Natasha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An ideal cream protector to take care of the sun on a long summer vacation or just for day to day. This would be a complement that I would carry in my portfolio.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Excellent product, great texture, product does not leave my skin oily and has an excellent durability. Beautiful packaging, very practical to use.
Natalie D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really works great seems to have protected my skin very well. From the sun and other influences. I spend a lot of time in the sun worked great!
Autumn P.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this product at the beach this summer. I only put it on my face and that’s the only part of me that didn’t burn! Lol
ma m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product that I would recommend it proctects your skin face from the sun and it got a good smell
Joori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to take it with you and keep it in your purse but the stick itself makes it little hard to apply on your face
Grace K.
The small size of it makes it very portable. Great for on-the-go. I have combination skin, but it gets a bit oily.
Kaitlynn C.
Hayden
Not good. This stuff made my sister and I break out so terribly. Wouldn't buy ever again.