Missha

MISSHA All Around Safe Block...
302 Reviews
5 / 5
This is one of my favourite sunscreens!! Such smooth application and does not feel greasy at all. The product itself is more of a runny sunscreen to me than a cream but I like it that way. I find it easier to spread.
5 / 5
Literally the best sunscreen to ever exist, hands down, no cap, on god, Fr. Melts into your skin, no white cast, smells amazing, I feel cherished by this sunscreen. Never using a different sunscreen again. This is my lover, my sunscreen soulmate, the one that’ll stay by my side forever. In fact, it would feel like a betrayal to use a different sunscreen now. I could never leave this Sun Milk’s side.
4 / 5
This sunscreen has a really fluid consistency with a slight scent typical of sunscreens which isn't noticeable later. I have light-medium skin and noticed that it does have a seemingly white cast while first spreading it out but once it's a little dried you can pat it and it goes away (also no pilling). I like that it's lightweight and doesn't feel heavy like I'm wearing a sunscreen and that it gives a subtle glow for those who like the dewy look. I have acne prone skin and haven't noticed it worsening with use.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love how thin the fluid is, makes it easy to spread and sink into your skin. I had some eye stinging from this sunscreen, so be careful about application around the eyes. I’ve heard the waterproof Missha sunscreen doesn’t have this issue. But if you’re careful about applying it in your eyelids, there’s no issue. No pilling and no strong scent or fragrance. Not my favorite Korean sunscreen, but I’d be willing to get it again, maybe in the waterproof/water resistant version next time
5 / 5
This works amazingly well! It’s one of only a scant handful of sunscreens that don’t break me out, and it’s also one of the highest SPF ones. I tend to be oily by the middle of the day when using this, but blotting sheets take care of it.
4 / 5
Love this product. It’s not greasy or white on my face. It does a very Good job to protect our skins in the sun too. It has a pleasant fragrance.
5 / 5
First Impression: This lightweight chemical sunblock works very well. I love that it seamlessly blends in to your skin leaving little, to no white cast. There is a faint scent but it smells fresh. This may be a little too glossy for someone with oily to combo skin. Overall, I think it does the job well and would be great for most skin tones/ skin types.
5 / 5
[product:missha-all-around-safe-block-essence-sun-milk-237-oz70ml] I have extremely sensitive skin and often sunscreen is a problem for me. For the people who breakout easily, this is a great sunscreen for you. It’s very thin and a little product goes a long way. It’s not heavily sunscreen scented as well as it doesn’t leave a white cast on the face (I’m very pale). It’s moisturizing as well and leaves a subtle glow throughout the day if you wear it alone without other face products. I also find that my concealer layers nicely over it.
5 / 5
Nice sunscreen. It actually doesn’t feel like I’m putting sunblock on. Which is something I really love. It’s not sticky, more like a milky texture. If you love products that absorb fast this is a great sunscreen.
4 / 5
This is easy to find and cosmetically elegant. I love collecting sunscreen and this fits in my purse well so would repurchase.