Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenMissha
All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++

MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++

by Missha

Recommended for:

• Those looking for a sun protection product that has the moisturizing effect of an essence
  • Those who desire outstanding UV protection with minimal white cast
  • Those looking to care for skin damaged by UV rays and other environmental stressors

1. Double Layer UV Blocking System Holds Up Strong to Water and Sweat
New Double Layer UV Blocking System provides long-lasting and impenetrable UV protection, even as the humidity rises
2. Moisturizing Essence Quenches Dry Skin
The extracts of 4 flower varieties, representing the four seasons, soothe, nourish and hydrate tired, dry skin
3. Antozone-Rose and Thanaka Extracts Soothe Skin
Antozone-Rose protects skin from environmental stressors while Thanaka extract provides a cooling effect

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Silica, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Potassium sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Chrysanthemum Indicum flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Prunus Mume Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Water, Calendula officinalis flower water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia princeps Leaf Extract, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Betaine

Usage:

1. Use as the last step of your morning skin care regimen. Shake lightly before use. Smooth a pea-sized amount onto face, and lightly pat in to aid absorption
2. Can also be applied to the neck, arms, legs, and any other areas that require protection
3. Reapply often during periods of prolonged sun exposure

Is this sunscreen good for sensitive skin?
I Just order this product and I want to know if this is a good product to use ?
Iss this good for oily skin?
Start your review of MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++!
Reina V.
Bronx, NY
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is currently my favorite sunscreen, it’s what I’ve been using for months now and I love it. It has a light milky consistency, spreads smoothly and blends in really nicely. I don’t notice any white cast, but I have a light medium complexion and can’t attest to that with darker skin tones. Upon application it gives my skin a nice glow without looking oily. I have combo skin so by the end of the day I do look shiny, but my t zone produces lots of oil so that happens with every sunscreen I use unless it’s a matte formula. It does well with my dry patches during winter months, it doesn’t cling weirdly or emphasize the dry skin like other sunscreens I’ve tried. But most importantly, it doesn’t irritate my skin. For some reason, my face is quite sensitive when it comes to sunscreen, I can usually tell right away if my skin doesn’t like it because I start feeling itchy and afterwards I’ll get breakouts. With this sunscreen I don’t get any of that! This truly is my sunscreen holy grail.
Carol T.
Monroeville, PA
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Carol T.
Purchased at: eBay
I like this sunscreen a lot, but it's not perfect. It layers nicely with various skincare products, doesn't pill (yay!), and doesn't really leave a white cast. It is a little shiny/greasy, but not as bad as others I've tried (and the shine eventually goes away). I also like that it is thin and lightweight and fragrance-free. I'll repurchase since it's pretty reasonable until I find my HG.
Sarah H.
Saint Johns, MI
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Sarah H.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This was the first sunblock that I really loved, and I find myself going back to it quiet a bit. The packaging is nice and simple, and it starts to melt into a milk even after one swipe, leaves no white cast, and it’s so small it’s perfect for shoving in your purse when your on the run. Buyers beware however, the fragrance is pretty strong and it tends to linger for a bit, it’s not a bad smell just strong.
Isabel S.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Isabel S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite sun milk! It is so milky that it absorb fully and it doesn’t take a long time to seep into my skin. I don’t need to use too much product but a nickel-sized dollop is recommended for the face! It doesn’t feel greasy and heavy on my skin. And the best part, it doesn’t leave any white cast like other sunscreens!
Lara O.
Tampa, FL
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Lara O.
Has anybody tried these sunscreens? I saw a girl on tik tok RAVE about how much better&healthier these sunscreens are for the skin. I’m super interested in reviewing these and trying them out!! This could change our SPF game ladies!!!🤩
Amrit H.
Yuba City, CA
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Amrit H.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Amrit H.
I really enjoy using this product as my spf. I have struggled to find a sunscreen that does not leave white cast and this product does not disappoint. The name “sun milk” is totally appropriate for this, it’s so smooth/creamy and transparent at the same time. Also it’s got a high spf and is PA+++ so really good for the skin too. Definitely recommend!
Regina C.
Lone Tree, CO
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Regina C.
I love sunscreen now! Even knowing for years that I had to wear sunscreen I want constant and hated the experience till I found this sunscreen! It feels like a moisturizer, absorbs really quick! No white cast and great under makeup! Can’t wait to repurchase this.
Nikita V.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Nikita V.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This is another sunblock that I love to use. This one gives me a nice, dewy look. It leaves your skin looking luminous and feels more like a serum than a cream. It’s very runny, not thick like most sunblocks. It also makes my skin feel very moisturized while being Protected by the sun!
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Odette A.
#Sunblock that is a lightweight “milk” and without a white cast...AMAZING. Slight fragrance. Effective for 4 hours. My husband uses it as well.
Aiza G.
National City, CA
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Aiza G.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This was okay I needed a strong sun screen that hydrates my skin & moisturizes my face ...My first Impression about this product when I put this on!! it has a strong sunscreen smell to it but once you put it on it will disappear! It comes in small tiny bottle but it can last you in a long time you will only need a small amount.. this also work great before you put on your make up 👍 thumbs up for MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ for making great product!.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evanna W.
il y a 2 ans
Yas il y a un an
It's one of the best sunscreens I've ever used, if you are like me and hate normal sunscreen smells and oily tacky texture then you'll fall in love with this sunscreen, it absorbs quickly into the skin and it doesn't even smell like sunscreen.
Marilyn M.
Westminster, MD
il y a 2 ans
What's your favorite sunscreen? I STRONGLY prefer an essense; right now I use MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ but just kinda wanna try other things. Check my skin concerns before recommending, please ❤
Heather A. il y a 2 ans
I use this and I love it. Very light and no oily residue.