Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenMissha
All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++

MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++

by Missha

Recommended for:

• Those looking for a sun protection product that has the moisturizing effect of an essence
  • Those who desire outstanding UV protection with minimal white cast
  • Those looking to care for skin damaged by UV rays and other environmental stressors

1. Double Layer UV Blocking System Holds Up Strong to Water and Sweat
New Double Layer UV Blocking System provides long-lasting and impenetrable UV protection, even as the humidity rises
2. Moisturizing Essence Quenches Dry Skin
The extracts of 4 flower varieties, representing the four seasons, soothe, nourish and hydrate tired, dry skin
3. Antozone-Rose and Thanaka Extracts Soothe Skin
Antozone-Rose protects skin from environmental stressors while Thanaka extract provides a cooling effect

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Silica, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Potassium sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Chrysanthemum Indicum flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Prunus Mume Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Water, Calendula officinalis flower water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia princeps Leaf Extract, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Betaine

Usage:

1. Use as the last step of your morning skin care regimen. Shake lightly before use. Smooth a pea-sized amount onto face, and lightly pat in to aid absorption
2. Can also be applied to the neck, arms, legs, and any other areas that require protection
3. Reapply often during periods of prolonged sun exposure

Is this sunscreen good for sensitive skin?
I Just order this product and I want to know if this is a good product to use ?
Iss this good for oily skin?
Start your review of MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++!
Sarah H.
Saint Johns, MI
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Sarah H.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This was the first sunblock that I really loved, and I find myself going back to it quiet a bit. The packaging is nice and simple, and it starts to melt into a milk even after one swipe, leaves no white cast, and it’s so small it’s perfect for shoving in your purse when your on the run. Buyers beware however, the fragrance is pretty strong and it tends to linger for a bit, it’s not a bad smell just strong.
Isabel S.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Isabel S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite sun milk! It is so milky that it absorb fully and it doesn’t take a long time to seep into my skin. I don’t need to use too much product but a nickel-sized dollop is recommended for the face! It doesn’t feel greasy and heavy on my skin. And the best part, it doesn’t leave any white cast like other sunscreens!
MISHA J.
Toronto
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by MISHA J.
Ok ok ok, THIS is my FAVOURITE sunscreen of 2020. I'm not even going to fluff the intro, it just is. ⁠⁠This is an SPF 50, UVA/UVB protection sunscreen that is lightweight, non-greasy, packed with skin nourishing ingredients, and leaves zero white cast. Although called a "milk", it's got a slightly gel-like texture. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave my skin feeling tight, and layers nicely with all my skincare and makeup products. It's also scented so the classic sunscreen smell is replaced by a refreshing aroma. ⁠⁠This beauty is PACKED with hydrating and nourishing plant extracts including aloe vera, guava leaf, cinchona, golden root, and verbena. It's also got ingredients that are designed to soothe irritated skin, and protect the skin from environmental irritants like pollution. Not going to pretend to know anything about these but those ingredients are thanaka, antozone-rose, and hollyhock extract. Finally, it claims to be water and sweat resistant, although I haven't been breaking much of a sweat these days, so that'll remain untested by me. 😂⁠⁠All-in-all, I absolutely love that this sunscreen focuses on AND delivers hydration, nourishment, AND effective protection (5 UV filters baby). The texture and finish are flawless.⁠
Lara O.
Tampa, FL
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Lara O.
Has anybody tried these sunscreens? I saw a girl on tik tok RAVE about how much better&healthier these sunscreens are for the skin. I’m super interested in reviewing these and trying them out!! This could change our SPF game ladies!!!🤩
Amrit H.
Yuba City, CA
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Amrit H.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Amrit H.
I really enjoy using this product as my spf. I have struggled to find a sunscreen that does not leave white cast and this product does not disappoint. The name “sun milk” is totally appropriate for this, it’s so smooth/creamy and transparent at the same time. Also it’s got a high spf and is PA+++ so really good for the skin too. Definitely recommend!
Regina C.
Lone Tree, CO
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Regina C.
I love sunscreen now! Even knowing for years that I had to wear sunscreen I want constant and hated the experience till I found this sunscreen! It feels like a moisturizer, absorbs really quick! No white cast and great under makeup! Can’t wait to repurchase this.
Nikita V.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Nikita V.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This is another sunblock that I love to use. This one gives me a nice, dewy look. It leaves your skin looking luminous and feels more like a serum than a cream. It’s very runny, not thick like most sunblocks. It also makes my skin feel very moisturized while being Protected by the sun!
Sasha D.
Barcelona , Barcelona
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Sasha D.
I have sensitive skin, with rosacea, acne scars and currently undergoing chemotherapy. This sun screen has been the best thing ever! It’s not oily, it truly protects your skin and it has no scent to it. A must in my face routine!
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Odette A.
#Sunblock that is a lightweight “milk” and without a white cast...AMAZING. Slight fragrance. Effective for 4 hours. My husband uses it as well.
Tanya A.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Tanya A.
I recently bought this sunscreen and let me tell you it’s amazing!!! It’s lightweight and cooling to the skin. It doesn’t feel greasy. It doesn’t break me out. Doesn’t leave a white cast on your skin either. For me it’s an all around winner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evanna W.
il y a 2 ans
Yas il y a un an
It's one of the best sunscreens I've ever used, if you are like me and hate normal sunscreen smells and oily tacky texture then you'll fall in love with this sunscreen, it absorbs quickly into the skin and it doesn't even smell like sunscreen.
Marilyn M.
Westminster, MD
il y a 2 ans
What's your favorite sunscreen? I STRONGLY prefer an essense; right now I use MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ but just kinda wanna try other things. Check my skin concerns before recommending, please ❤
Heather A. il y a 2 ans
I use this and I love it. Very light and no oily residue.