BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Absorbs and delivers moisture well to your skin. Provides soft application without lump. When you use cushion CC, take an appropriate amount and pat to increase adherence.

Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore these little puffs. I use Missha's Magic BB Cushion daily. Their little puffs make applying makeup a breeze. They are durable and antibacterial. By patting the pad repeatedly on the skin, it smooths out the product while depositing the perfect amount of B.B. Cream.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Typical puff, nothing wrong with it or great about it. I feel like I just end up using a beauty blender for most things now, but good with the BB CC cushions because those are too sheet and liquidy almost for beauty blenders (I feel like it like sucks it off my face)
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The puffs are amazing. It’s cheap and does it’s job. I bought it on YesStyle and it is soft when I apply it with my foundation. I use it a daily base when I want a little B.B. cream on my face to conceal some spots.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect eyeliner. comes in amazing colors. perfect for adding color pop to the eyes. I get this product at Sephora and like to switch the colors up for the holidays. This is a well priced product and well worth the money. Product lasts for hours.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these to set my makeup. It’s great works like any other sponge. In expensive. Would purchase Again. Easy to wash/ reuse. Recommend to everyone that bakes their face 👍🏼
Barbara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are spongy and manageable enough to apply on the face, also the material which is designed makes the product stay in the sponge and is easy to apply
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and easy to use. It is great for cushion foundations. It is very easy to clean and dry. It gives perfect finish to the skin
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soft and easy to clean. I definitely prefer puffs over beauty blenders because of the ease of cleaning and the portability.
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite multi purpose powder puffs! Super soft and pair perfectly with any facial products you may use.