BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Absorbs and delivers moisture well to your skin. Provides soft application without lump. When you use cushion CC, take an appropriate amount and pat to increase adherence.

Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I absolutely adore these little puffs. I use Missha's Magic BB Cushion daily. Their little puffs make applying makeup a breeze. They are durable and antibacterial. By patting the pad repeatedly on the skin, it smooths out the product while depositing the perfect amount of B.B. Cream.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Typical puff, nothing wrong with it or great about it. I feel like I just end up using a beauty blender for most things now, but good with the BB CC cushions because those are too sheet and liquidy almost for beauty blenders (I feel like it like sucks it off my face)
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
The puffs are amazing. It’s cheap and does it’s job. I bought it on YesStyle and it is soft when I apply it with my foundation. I use it a daily base when I want a little B.B. cream on my face to conceal some spots.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Use these to set my makeup. It’s great works like any other sponge. In expensive. Would purchase Again. Easy to wash/ reuse. Recommend to everyone that bakes their face 👍🏼
Barbara G.
They are spongy and manageable enough to apply on the face, also the material which is designed makes the product stay in the sponge and is easy to apply
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
I am honestly a Missha junkie 😊 I didn't usually use puffs but I honestly really love these! They are small, easy to use, and put on my makeup nicely.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Affordable and easy to use. It is great for cushion foundations. It is very easy to clean and dry. It gives perfect finish to the skin
Mary S.
So soft and easy to clean. I definitely prefer puffs over beauty blenders because of the ease of cleaning and the portability.
Marina R.
Oxnard
It's a nice little cushion for powder or foundation. Really works well. Applies product well and it's soft.