Missha 7 Days Coloring Hair Treatment uploaded by Grace L.

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Unlike other hair color products, the treatment type hair color with high concentrated ampoule offers you various hair styling experience within a short period of time. It just takes you 5 minutes and will last for 7 days. Application: 1. After shampoo, towel dry your hair without using rinse nor treatment. 2. Apply the hair treatment onto the desired areas. 3. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. If you wish for brighter color, you may rinse your hair after 5-10 minutes. 4. Dry your hair completely. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Sheyla G.
Sunrise, FL
Es bueno pero no de los mejores. La verdad no es mucho el cambio que logras ver en ese tiempo. El empaque es lindo pero la realidad es lo que buscas del producto. No es malo lo use completo, no creo que vuelva a comprarlo. Pero cada persona tiene gustos y preferencias distintas
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Sarah G.
wow i was very impressed with missha 7 day coloring hair treatment especially in smoke blue version because it was nice and msleled good
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
This is by far one of my favorite hair treatments I have ever done. It make my hair feel alive again and strong.
Morgan R.
Love it works great, not to expensive. Amazing quality. My go to. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.
Sharon D.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this! It's super cool and pigmented and really easy to use! It did last more than 7 days.
Destiny S.
Absolutely love this brand and love the quality of the product! Definitely recommend !
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I LOVE this treatment! I went to Korea over the summer and bleached twice for an ombré look, however, the ash only lasted 3 days on my hair. I came across the pink brown one and tried it on my bleached ends, it turned out AMAZING! It lasted 2-3 months on my bleached hair and I’m so happy about the result!
Cassandra C.
I have tried the Pink Brown and the Orange red. I mixed them together. And the result is as not as the color that I am feeling or expecting. It's not that bright because I have a natural and because I haven't died my hair. But so far the color stayed for about a week.