Missha 3-Step Nutrition Mask

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha. With rich essence providing various nutrients. Soothes stressed skin, hydrates dry skin, and removes dead skin cells leaving skin soft and smooth. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Spread all over face except eyes. 3. After 10-15 minutes, when the pack dries enough, rinse with water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha 3-Step Nutrition Mask!
Mesquite , TX
I love using Korean products they are so much better. This one in particular works amazingly! It is a 3 step process & at the end leaves your skin feeling so smooth & hydrated
Amazing result in a short period of the time...it will help to clean and make your skin fresh and soft.. i will recommend this products to everybody...i will try this product again n again ..to my friends and families try this product n they love it..
Milford, PA
Great mask! I love how the three steps really come in to add extra moisture and firming to my skin. the first step is really easy just putting on a simple essence which I was really impressed about after reading about it on the Internet. The next up is actually putting on theface mask which was super hydrating and firming when I put it on for 20 minutes. My only complaint was that the nose part was super small! The final step is a moisturizer which was just super thick maybe a bit too thick for my taste but still fabulous and afterwards my skin looks and feels radiance a total steal!
Uvalde
It was awesome! Very nourishing to the skin! Made my skin feel very velvety, I use this product at least once a month, it is an absolute miracle worker. My face was so dry before! I got it online after a friend recommended it to me, and I would certainly buy it again!
Asheville
Amazing mask! I have super sensitive and irritable skin, and this made my skin so soft and seemed to improve the redness/visible sensitivity. Good value for the price! I would definitely recommend for people with dry or sensitive skin. Happy with this purchase.
Union, NJ
Amazing product! It helped moisturized my skin and it gave me a glow from within! The packaging was simple because it was just something you cut open and your good to go! Overall a great product that I will definetly be buying again :)
I like this 3-step mask because is both moisturizing and Sealing. I enjoy using it because it feels like a real treat to my skin. The consistency of the product is also quite enjoyable it is both not too thick nor too runny.
Henderson, NV
A very nice mask! My skin felt very moisturized, and it gave my face a nice glow! It was gentle on the skin, and no reactions. It was a good price, and I would def recommend these masks! A great mask!
Sebring , FL
I love this face mask. It brightened up my dull skin and I could see the result instantly. My skin feels amazing! It's become a regular in my skincare routine.
Chicago
I've been loving all of their masks and have been repurchasing them ever since I tried one few years ago. This masks in particular nourishes my skin so well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...