BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. With rich essence providing various nutrients. Soothes stressed skin, hydrates dry skin, and removes dead skin cells leaving skin soft and smooth. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Spread all over face except eyes. 3. After 10-15 minutes, when the pack dries enough, rinse with water.

Casey M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is not just your average sheet mask, I'd refer to it as a "treatment pack". Not only does the sheet mask itself rock but I really liked what the essence and cream did for my skin as well. I used it after my weekly glycolic and it really helped soothe my skin and get it back to it's normal PH balance. My skin not only felt hydrated but it gave me a nice even glow. The price-point is very nice and I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Andreina F.
Korean products are normally really good for the skin, this one was not and exception it left my skin looking healthy , it’s really amazing and has a normal looking package but the product itself it’s really good
Ale E.
MIAMI, FL
Although I have only used this product once, I really did like it. It was gently in my face and surprisingly surpassed my expectations. I have not purchased more but I definitely will in the future and recommend.
Diana T.
I love 3 step masks since they are convenient and travel friendly. The sheetmask was pretty ok and I found the other 2 steps to get the job done while on a trip and you can’t pack other skincare
Evelyn L.
The three step mask concept is extremely popular in South Korea at the moment. It is very convenient to use, especially when traveling. It includes everything you would need to complete a skincare routine. The fragrance is very light. The product itself is very hydrating.
© O.
Uvalde
It was awesome! Very nourishing to the skin! Made my skin feel very velvety, I use this product at least once a month, it is an absolute miracle worker. My face was so dry before! I got it online after a friend recommended it to me, and I would certainly buy it again!
Maddie T.
Asheville
Amazing mask! I have super sensitive and irritable skin, and this made my skin so soft and seemed to improve the redness/visible sensitivity. Good value for the price! I would definitely recommend for people with dry or sensitive skin. Happy with this purchase.
jillian n.
Perfect for when my skin needs a little boost - particularly after a night out ;) The scent isn't overwhelming and I love squeezing out the excess and running it over my decollate, and - oddly enough - my feet for some extra softness and moisture.
LAURELLE V.
Amazing product! It helped moisturized my skin and it gave me a glow from within! The packaging was simple because it was just something you cut open and your good to go! Overall a great product that I will definetly be buying again :)
Shirley L.
New York
Before using the mask, I washed my face with my cleanser and used a toner to remove any excess dirt and oil. This mask has a very nice, gentle scent that isn't overpowering for my skin.  It's very moisturizing and not sticky. After leaving it on for around thirty minutes, my skin felt refreshed and really soft. I would definitely buy it again!
Miriam B.