BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Abundant essence to increase skin elasticity and create protecion layer. Soothes wrinkles. How to use: 1. After washing your face, adjust skin texture with toner. 2. Spread all over face except eyes. 3. After 10-15 minutes, when the pack dries enough, rinse with water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Amber G.
Rome ga
Gotta love skin care love a soft face and clear skin! Anything that can help aid in that I love! Kind of gentle not to harsh! The packaging makes the product all worth it!
Courtney P.
Winter park
This is such a great product. It's really so amazing. I bought it online and its was such an easy process. It's so gentle on the skin, especially since my skin is so sensitive. The packaging was so classy too. I would recommend this product to all my family and friends.
Diana L.
new Hartford, NY
Love the way it feels. Makes you skin toned and soft. Doesn't dry it up or make it oily. Just perfect for all skin types. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend to a friend. The consistency is perfect as well!
Angie P.
Wonder Lake
This is a great product. That not only smells amazing but feels amazing on my skin. I am forever a fan and love
Danbee K.
Circle pines , MN
You would definitely need to use more than one mask to see lifting results, but it made my skin feel soft!
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Nguyễn N.
mat nạ đắp lên mặt mát và dễ chịu khi đắp xong đừng nên bỏ dưỡng chất hãy giữ lại và massa nhẹ lên mặt hoặc tay,chúng ta có thể mua nó ở nhiều nơi như hasaki,sephora,..nó đáp ứng gần hoàn toàn mong đợi của tôi ,tôi nghĩ tôi sẽ mua lại 1 lần nữa
honey b.
 I love how this product provides more than the usual one step face mask process. I especially like this product for how compact it is, I usually opt for this sheet mask when traveling. the packaging adds a very professional and effective feel to the product. Additionally, the variety of products in this sheet mask also allows for customers to try out other products from Missha. I would highly recommend
Georgia A.
Leeds
So useful for when you arent at home but your skin needs some tlc. It wasn't life changing but i noticed a difference after using it. My skin did feel tighter but that feeling wore off as soon as i woke up the next morning. It did make my skin feel soft but i wouldn't say its a miracle product..
audrie M.
Honestly I love missha. I bought a bunch of their products on a layover in South Korea and I am so sad that it's sort of hard to buy from Canada. This mask left my skin feeling so much tighter than products we csn find here, I am almost willing to pay the large shipping cost to buy this mask.