BY MISSGUIDED

• How are their sizes? I fit a size 12 comfortable but the outfit I...1 Answers
  • Is this brand good?2 Answers
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
I bought a few items through MissGuided US on their website. I had received free shipping along with using a student discount (for us broke college kids of course). I bought a few shirts and the quality isn't the best with every shirt. Some of the shirts are made with a better material that I know will last a long time, and others have a lot of strings sticking out on the items. The quality reminds me a lot of Forever 21, which isn't either a good or bad thing. The only thing I don't like about ordering from them is that their sizes seem pretty off, and with a few of my items I had to tailor myself in order to fit properly on my body. I also don't really like that on the website that there isn't customer reviews, which makes it difficult for those of us to purchase in case certain items need to be ordered a size up or down. One of the things I hated is that the shipping seemed longer than it should have, but then again it was free and beggars can't be choosers. They run a lot of sales, so definitely wait until there is a good one unless you want a specific item. They're definitely worth the price if you can get a good deal, but I wouldn't recommend spending full price due to the quality
Dani C.
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
I love this site! First of all, the clothes are so cute and such good quality! I highly recommend measuring yourself before you order clothes from here because the sizes can range from typical sizes. For example, the models wear a size 4 (US) so it runs kind of small. I have experienced one bad order where I didn't decisive my package for almost three weeks but it was during peak time. The other five times I've ordered from there my order was shipped the next day and I received my package within a week or less. If you are a student you can receive 20% off and I always find codes online for 30% off especially on the app retail me not! I love this website and will continue to order from there!
Rania H.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I took a gamble on a mystery discount sale and hit the jackpot! So naturally, I hauled on basics like turtlenecks and midi skirts in my faview nude palette. I was so surprised at how well the clothes were made! The clothes run a bit on the small side in tops,true to size in bottoms and the shoes actually run a bit large. The colors match what you see on your screen.

I always get complimented on my waterfall coat! My only gripe is the return policy, so be sure to order wisely. The clothes are shipped from the UK.
Monet W.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I honestly LOVE missguided clothes! Well its not even about the clothes its the brand in general. i follow them on snap and insta and oi frequent their blog and they are an amazing company. i really feel like they cater to girl power!

Back to the clothes. they have a mazing clothes for REALLY decent prices. its based in the UK but ships everywhere. The quality and variety of clothing is great as well!
Heather P.
Heather P.
I really like Missguided a lot! They have great trend pieces at pretty good prices. If you're looking for something s*xy but still classy, then Missguided is perfect. I have a pair of white jeans from there that are really great quality! I definitely plan on buying more from them in the future. Their clothes are so darn cute!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert
Such a great and inexpensive way to stay in-style with your clothes! The material is awesome, shipping is fairly quick considering the fact that it is out of the country for me, and definitely lives up to the market point!
Frances R.
Frances R.
MIAMI, FL
Missguided is my latest obsession! They always have the latest styles, for a fraction of the price! Their clothing are true-to-size and shipping is extremely fast. I love that they constantly have great deals and sales.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
I stumbled across this website a few months ago and bought a few dresses which I absolutely loved! They are fairly priced and the quality of the clothes are very good! Such cute and stylish pieces!
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Some of the cutest dresses, skirts, and tops are on missguided's site. The prices are reasonable but not necessarily inexpensive. customer service needs a lot of improvement
breann b.
breann b.
My fave place to shop online! I can't tell you how many times I've ordered from missguided! They got my style down to a T and the prices are awesome as is the quality.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Do the clothes fit true to size?
Xai X.
Xai X.
I've always wanted to try their clothes but I always heard that the sizes are a bit off. Depending on the materials that the clothes are made of, some can be a bit small and some a bit big. What is your opinion on the sizes at Missguided? Do you usually buy a size down or up or just stick to your usual size?
Lisa  W.
Lisa W.
I've never shopped here before, is the quality even worth the try?
tyhira f.
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
What are the sizes that are mostly sold?? Are they for all sizes or smaller women?
How is the quality and price?