Elizabeth H.
Every time I order from them I am disappointed. The clothes look great on their website but they NEVER get to you by the time they PROMISED. When I placed the order I was told that it would be delivered in 4-6 business days. I ordered an outfit for an event and it was 2 weeks away so I was fine with that. THEN I'm trying to track my order and for a full week it never updates the location so I had to go and message them to ask where it was. The women told me it had just passed customs and "it wouldn't be long now" I began to worry. I check the following Monday and this was where they tell me it will now be 14 business days instead of 4. I once again has to message them for figure out what had happened. All the women told me was once the package got to me I could go and return it to get my money back. So great more work for me. So yeah never buy from them unless you REALLY like to plan your outfits ahead.
Teagan C.
Their items are chic and good quality. Black Friday of 2016 I got a pair of shoes on sale and I wore them every day almost and they lasted over a year! They have some good deals and they ship fast and cheaply! I got my order within 3 days of ordering it! Plus shipping to the USA from England was only $5, which is cheaper than shipping at Amazon! Their stuff can be pretty expensive, but if you shop for things that are on sale or when they have 50% off on Black Friday, you can find some great deals. I would DEFINITELY recommend shopping with them!
Elizabeth N.
I wish my review was as good as the other people but it's not! I ordered my items on Saturday and received an email that they were shipped on the 7th. In mind I'm thinking great! Right...
Well to this day my order has not moved since the 10th and after speaking to 3 "customer service reps" I still can't get anyone to tell me when my order will be arriving which could be after my event this weekend.
I'm very disappointed and will never think of ordering from here again!
Yuli R.
Worse customer service ever. There is no phone number to call only through a chat and they have no clue what are they doing. Order a size 4 chat with Kyle and she said that is the true size after sending her what her chart said she said oops sorry they are not correct you should have order a 6. Cool whatever I will order both just in case one doesn’t fit.. next thing I noticed my order said cancel. I never authorized anyone to cancel my order... horrible horrible customer service would never order from this horrible company again. I believe the cancel my order on purspose disgusted by this people
Shay R.
Boston, MA
I’ve been ordering from them for years. My first purchase was about 4 years ago and my package was lost in the mail, although it took a while for them to help me out I got my money back. Ever since then I’ve had NO problems and the clothes are in such good quality. I love ordering when they have sales!
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have ordered a couple pieces from Missguided and they are pretty good quality. The only item that fell short was a pair of black jeans, they deteriorated over a short time period and faded very badly. My other items (a dress and a top) are great though! Sales on this website are great too!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love missguided! can always find great deals and clothing! I recently took advantage of their 50% off sale! Great catch! also they allow you to part take in their student discount with UniDays! Definitely take advantage if you’re a student! Here’s some mesh socks I got to rock with my stilettos from Missguided!
Jackie K.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.  This has been a horrible experience ordering from them.  The item was broken and unwearable and they did not give me a refund.  The customer service was a joke and were not in any way helpful. Those are also cheaply made.  Don't waste your time or money with this terrible company.
Mukami W.
Delaware, Ohio
This store is crazy good. From jackets , to dresses , to jeans , you'll absolutely love everything that they have to offer. It's also not too hard on your pocket, and always has sales going on so you never have to spend more than you can afford !
Hannah M.
I love this website because there is usually a bunch of sales. Also there is a variety of sizes and options. When ordering online it usually comes within 1 week which I love. I definitely recommend people shopping from misguided!
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Do the clothes fit true to size?
Xai X.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I've always wanted to try their clothes but I always heard that the sizes are a bit off. Depending on the materials that the clothes are made of, some can be a bit small and some a bit big. What is your opinion on the sizes at Missguided? Do you usually buy a size down or up or just stick to your usual size?
Lisa  W.
I've never shopped here before, is the quality even worth the try?
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
What are the sizes that are mostly sold?? Are they for all sizes or smaller women?
How is the quality and price?