Missguided

by Missguided

What are the clothes like from Missguided.com?
I'm planning on buying the oversized 90s joggers. Are they true to size or for real oversized look should I go one up? (Don't want them too baggy)
Have you shopped from missguided before? Would you purchase again?
Start your review of Missguided!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis D.
Chesterton, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Missguided uploaded by Alexis D.
Missguided uploaded by Alexis D.
Bought my wedding dress on sale for $150 this past summer, being online I was nervous hoping if it needed to be altered it could be. The strap came in to long, I got them taken in and the dress fit me like a glove. Everyone loved my dress and kept asking where I got it. When i told them online and for the price their jaws dropped. So satisfied wit the bead work it looked super expensive and very gatsby!
Monica C.
Stoneham, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Missguided uploaded by Monica C.
Love this top from Missguided called “pink porcelain print milkmaid corset top” super cute!
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Missguided uploaded by Jennifer K.
Missguided is becoming one of my favorite online clothing stores. Their pieces are so fashion foward while still having amazing quality. The prices are so good while there is a sale also #Lifestyle #Reviewer #Influenster #Voxbox
Madison S.
Alburgh, VT
Missguided uploaded by Madison S.
Over the past couple of months, I’ve purchased a BUNCH of clothes off of Missguided. I absolutely love their clothes, especially their jeans. They really fit me well, and have the perfect inseam for me. I definitely recommend this brand to anyone! In this photo, I’m wearing a turtleneck from Missguided. It’s super comfy!
Ashley A.
Bellflower, CA
Missguided uploaded by Ashley A.
I bought this set and absolutely loved it. The quality was really good although after a year the logo started wearing off but the inside was super warm! Would definitely recommend shopping this collection!
Fatema C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Missguided uploaded by Fatema C.
I have a lot of clothes from them. I like the quality and how trendy they are!Missguided
Anne S.
Annville, PA
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I know we are the middle of a pandemic but it’s been over 30 days since I placed my order and still no delivery date who knows where my order is. I have contacted customer service several times with no answers just same tracking number I have which leads to no where. I paid extra for faster shipping . It’s just kinda a running joke now that maybe I’ll get my order next year. Again pandemic I get that but maybe don’t charge extra for shipping and pretend that you can get customers orders out in a reasonable fashion.
Trace F.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They always have a great sale going on and their clothes are always cheap and trendy. They have a huge selection of clothes and I always seem to find what I'm looking for. Love their collaboration collections as well.
Anna M.
Spring Lake, NJ
I used to like clothes from Missguided. But recently I started receiving more and more damaged clothes from them. So it’s very tiring and annoying to receive something damaged and then need to ship it back and all that nonsense. So very disappointing. Also, they never really have free shipping. This is also not fun.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-869e1
il y a 2 ans
Missguided I’m about 130 lbs, 5’3 in, 27/28 in waist and trying to decide what size I should get for the oversized joggers? I don’t want them too baggy so I’m not sure if I should size down, I went one size down (Size 2 instead of 4) for the oversized hoodie sweater dress and it fit perfectly, but obviously pants will be a different story.