BY MISSGUIDED

• Who else loves this store? X1 Answers
  • Are their clothes good quality and how accurate are the clothes y...2 Answers
  • How are their sizes? I fit a size 12 comfortable but the outfit I...1 Answers
Teagan C.
Their items are chic and good quality. Black Friday of 2016 I got a pair of shoes on sale and I wore them every day almost and they lasted over a year! They have some good deals and they ship fast and cheaply! I got my order within 3 days of ordering it! Plus shipping to the USA from England was only $5, which is cheaper than shipping at Amazon! Their stuff can be pretty expensive, but if you shop for things that are on sale or when they have 50% off on Black Friday, you can find some great deals. I would DEFINITELY recommend shopping with them!
Kelly H.
I️ love Missguided clothes. They have so many cute and fashionable pieces. I love coming here when I need a cute outfit for the party or special occasion. Now Iam a plus size girl and I just wish their selections would have more variety like the regular size pieces.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
I love going to Missguided to find trend pieces at relatively reasonable prices. All the clothes are made with decent material and hold up and fit well. About to actually place a new order their jackets are so cute and on sale!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
So I just received my first purchase from Missguided today. They had an amazing sale going on where I got everything for 50 percent off. They have a beautiful selection for plus size women and the quality is super nice. Only issue I had, is that the bodysuits neckline plunged way further down than in the picture. But 3 out of my 4 purchases are a hit!
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
This is a great store. I shop online because there aren’t any stores near me. I don’t purchase often because of the prices but they do have cute things. Would definitely shop there if I have an occasion.
Mahin D.
I love the clothes at missguided. You can find clothing for just about any occasion and the prices are pretty good. They also have a lot of site-wide sales going on as well as a student discount which makes missguided one of my favorite places to shop online. Their clothing ships from the UK but still arrives in about a week.
Erin D.
I was so excited to place my first order at Missguided.  There was a cute red and black tie dye dress that I had been waiting to go on sale for a long time.  It took over three weeks to receive my order which I didn't mind too much because it seemed like it was coming to the US from the UK.  Once I received the dress, it was a crumpled mess.  It looked like it had been tried on and returned a few times and was just thrown back into the mix of things to sell.  I didn't even mind that because it looked cute otherwise.  As soon as I tried it on, my skin was on fire.  I knew right away that I was having an allergic reaction to the fabric.  The dress is listed as polyester and elastane on the website when it is in fact viscose, as noted by the fabric tag.  If I had known, I never would have purchased because I am very allergic to viscose and rayon.
 I contacted their customer service through online chat and the rep clearly apologized and offered a full refund as well as refunded return shipping.  They do not include a return shipping label so I wound up paying over $10 to ship this item back.  I included a copy of the chat transcript and the shipping receipt with my return package.
I received the order refund about a month later, but no shipping refund.  I contacted customer service and they said they could only offer store credit.  I said I did not want store credit - I was told I would be refunded.  Suddenly they wanted to see photos of the rash and hives I received before giving me any sort of compensation.  By this time my rash had cleared up and I had no photos.  If they had asked for photos the first time I contacted them, I would have been happy to provide them.  Suddenly there was nothing they could do for me, regardless of what the initial customer service rep said.
So, I ordered from Missguided - got a terrible rash and hives due to an error on their website, and am out $10 for shipping and the cost of a doctor visit.  Unbelievable!  Beware ordering unless you know exactly what you are getting.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
I'd consider missguided a relatively higher end clothing brand but I have got some great deals there. I purchased a bathing suit that I absolutely loved and it was the only place I could find what I was looking for. Not only that but it was as affordable as say Target where I usually purchase my bathing suits.
Arianna U.
Keego Harbor
I love this place, it's so cute and trendy! It is a bit pricey, so I don't recommend it for anybody on a budget, but it does have really great clothes, shoes and accessories.
Rebekka W.
alexandria
It's a cheap online store that offers discounts to students (YAY). They keep up with the trending styles and have a baddie aesthetic. I did buy a black pair of heels with gold decoration on them and while they are cute, the gold part fell off so I had to glue it online. I'd say they sell super cute stuff that's medium quality.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Do the clothes fit true to size?
Lisa  W.
I've never shopped here before, is the quality even worth the try?
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
What are the sizes that are mostly sold?? Are they for all sizes or smaller women?
Xai X.
I've always wanted to try their clothes but I always heard that the sizes are a bit off. Depending on the materials that the clothes are made of, some can be a bit small and some a bit big. What is your opinion on the sizes at Missguided? Do you usually buy a size down or up or just stick to your usual size?
How is the quality and price?