BY MISS VICKIE'S

This variety pack features three different flavors including: Jalapeo - 12 bags, Simply Sea Salt - 6 bags, Smokehouse B-B-Q - 6 bags, Sea Salt & Vinegar - 6 bags. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "So good you can't get much better then these." in 1 review
Mary R.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
I generally love this brand of chips. The BBQ flavor is 2nd to none. However I just had the opportunity to try the sea salt original and was slightly disappointed! They were good, but not as good as I was anticipating. The kettle chip style of these are excellent and the potato flavor is very good. Not too strong flavor from any oil or anything else. My disappointment comes from the sea salt. I could see it on the chips but I didn't taste a strong salt flavor like I was expecting. Nothing different than standard kettle chips. Still better than many but not as good as I was expecting from this brand.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
Crunchy, spicy and delicious. These are by far my favorite chips me I can never have enough. Love that they are kettles cooked because of that satisfying crunch sound you get when you're eating them. When I can I dip them into guacamole. Yum
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE CHIPS!!!! I eat this almost everyday!! Spicy and I love the crunch. Little pricey at times but catch them when the bags are two for six. I don't think chips are healthy but THE ARE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Foodie Expert
So rare to find this chips in San Diego and we you do you better get them. Because they are so good. My fave are the vinaigrette ones, they so good.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Muncie , IN
These chips are so good. They aren't as unhealthy as many other chips you get at local stores. Also they come in a variety of flavored chips.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
I loveeeeeee these chips!!! Natural and not very high in calories as well as kettle cooked. I always get one with my salad.
hanna L.
hanna L.
Its a delicious very crispy with delicious flavor and in the right size, I love eat in my grilled outdoor with a good beer!
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
A different taste for everybody in the house. It is very well worth the price. My personal favorite is the original flavor.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
every time i have the option to eat this, i do!! i prefer the salt and vinegar kind but they're really all good!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing value for these high quality chips that taste so delicious!!