BY MISS VICKIE'S

This variety pack features three different flavors including: Jalapeo - 12 bags, Simply Sea Salt - 6 bags, Smokehouse B-B-Q - 6 bags, Sea Salt & Vinegar - 6 bags.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "So good you can't get much better then these." in 1 review
Michelle Y.
AUSTIN, TX
These chips are so addicting and have become a staple in my pantry. The chips are super crisp and flavorful and come in a variety of flavors. The jalapeno flavor is my all time favorite and I can easily destroy a whole bag in one day. The other flavors are really good too, but jalapeno is my fav. They are so crunchy and all the chips are evenly flavored so you'll never eat a chip and be disappointed. I eat this along with most of my meals because it compliments most of my meals and I love chips. If I had to live the rest of my life with just one type of chip, it'd be these!!!!
Marissa H.
Love these chips! Getting the variety pack is the way to go! These chips are delicious and very tasty. They do have a different flavor to other kettle chips. My favorite flavor is the jalapeño ones! It’s a must try brand of kettle chips
Grace B.
clarkston
Miss Vickies chips are very game but some of the flavors just not my favorite. The variety pack though has a very good price for how much you get and a great flavors do come with it. I’m not a big fan of anything spicy or hot but all the other flavors I love!
ali W.
For kettle cooked chips these are my favorite. I usually share the box with others. I prefer the jalapeño or the salt and vinegar chips. Slightly pricey but not to terrible. I don’t know if I would call these healthy. I recommend them all the time
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice salty snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Hannah E.
San Diego
I love this variety pack!! Each one of the flavors is delicious! And they are always on point. I’ve never had a bag that wasn’t good. Sometimes bags of chips just get no flavoring and that’s the kind of thing I hate most in life.
Breanna K.
Perry
These are a must every time we go to sams club! The sea salt, bbq, and jalepanos are my fav chips!! We go to sams twice a month and get two cases both times that we go. Love love these and hope they never stop selling these.
Kimberly R.
El Monte
Very glad they come this way. I love all the flavors in the pack. Maybe not the barbeque. But I never really like BBQ flavor on any chips. They're super crunchy and full of flavor.
Marina J.
West Columbia, SC
I ALWAYS get a variety pack. That’s saying a lot when I’m super picky over my chips. Normally you’d have to go for different brands for just the right taste. But these chips get it right every time. I enjoy every flavor and texture. It packs just the right punch in taste and in crunch. Try them all, or else you are missing out.
Annalee R.
Warrenville
This is a great buy! You get a bunch of bags of chips for a low price. This makes packing lunches way easier. This chips a also a great quality chips. They pack so much flavor into a small chip.