BY MISS VICKIE'S #86 in Chips

This variety pack features three different flavors including: Jalapeo - 12 bags, Simply Sea Salt - 6 bags, Smokehouse B-B-Q - 6 bags, Sea Salt & Vinegar - 6 bags.

Buy on Target
  • "So good you can't get much better then these." in 1 review
AB B.
Miss Vickie's® Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips & Miss Vickie's® Smokehouse Bbq Kettle Cooked Potato Chips both are good in their own ways. The fact that they are kettle chips are why I gravitate to them opposed to regular chips on the market with less of a crunch.
Rose T.
When you’re packing lunch for the family. This is the variety pack to buy. There’s never those extra bags (SunChips) of chips that no one ever eats because these are all so delicious! Sure they are a little pricer than your average variety pack but you get your money’s worth
Alionie G.
Frederick
This is perfect for a party to hand out to the guests,a quick and easy snack.Compared to some other companies Miss Vickie’s is pretty generous with their serving.Don’t want to be eating chips with 80% air and 20% chips😉.Having the variety pack is also amazing for different tastebuds and preferences.
Megan R.
Maple Grove, MN
This variety pack is my favorite! It is perfect for parties, or just packed lunches, picnics, etc! All of the flavors taste amazing! It is super affordable and they are really delicious! I would recommend! My favorite is the smokehouse bbq chips!
Michelle Y.
These chips are so addicting and have become a staple in my pantry. The chips are super crisp and flavorful and come in a variety of flavors. The jalapeno flavor is my all time favorite and I can easily destroy a whole bag in one day. The other flavors are really good too, but jalapeno is my fav. They are so crunchy and all the chips are evenly flavored so you'll never eat a chip and be disappointed. I eat this along with most of my meals because it compliments most of my meals and I love chips. If I had to live the rest of my life with just one type of chip, it'd be these!!!!
Ashlie T.
Just purchased the miss Vicki's Variety pack at our local Sam's club and absolute love the flavor and the crunchiness these chips hsve, as they are my husband favorite and he does like these to go with his lunches and they do make a great snack
Marissa V.
Love these chips! Getting the variety pack is the way to go! These chips are delicious and very tasty. They do have a different flavor to other kettle chips. My favorite flavor is the jalapeño ones! It’s a must try brand of kettle chips
Grace B.
clarkston
Miss Vickies chips are very game but some of the flavors just not my favorite. The variety pack though has a very good price for how much you get and a great flavors do come with it. I’m not a big fan of anything spicy or hot but all the other flavors I love!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love these chips! Great taste with a good kick of heat! Great paired with a sandwich of just about any kind! My fav is the Jalapeno flavor! Miss Vickie's® Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Hannah E.
San Diego
I love this variety pack!! Each one of the flavors is delicious! And they are always on point. I’ve never had a bag that wasn’t good. Sometimes bags of chips just get no flavoring and that’s the kind of thing I hate most in life.