BY MISS VICKIE'S

This variety pack features three different flavors including: Jalapeo - 12 bags, Simply Sea Salt - 6 bags, Smokehouse B-B-Q - 6 bags, Sea Salt & Vinegar - 6 bags.

• "So good you can't get much better then these." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
Every flavor is delicious. My husband got me into kettle cooked chips, and Miss Vickie’s is my favorite brand for sure. The flavors are great and they aren’t as greasy as some others. The smaller bags are perfect and hold up better in travel than thinner chips.
Michelle Y.
Austin, TX
These chips are so addicting and have become a staple in my pantry. The chips are super crisp and flavorful and come in a variety of flavors. The jalapeno flavor is my all time favorite and I can easily destroy a whole bag in one day. The other flavors are really good too, but jalapeno is my fav. They are so crunchy and all the chips are evenly flavored so you'll never eat a chip and be disappointed. I eat this along with most of my meals because it compliments most of my meals and I love chips. If I had to live the rest of my life with just one type of chip, it'd be these!!!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sara A.
Fort Worth
Best kettle cooked chips. No preservatives or artificial flavors. Very affordable when you buy at Costco. We love getting the individual bags because we don't risk the whole bag going stale and we can take it on the go. All the flavors taste good especially salt and vinegar.
Amira C.
Jalepeno chips are so great . Especially mrs Vickie’s . They bring me back to my childhood . It’s kind of like eating nachos with jalepenos lol . You wouldn’t be disappointed by getting them . I love love love them . Recommended to anyone who likes Jalepeno flavored stuff
jocelyn r.
Foodie Expert
Jalapeño chips have to be my all time favorite. i found this company when i went to Firhouse, they had these chips and damn they were good! every time i go it's my go to chips. They taste like any other jalapeño chips, nothing crazy different about them.
Shawn P.
Fisherville, KY
If you're looking for some of the best chips out there right now you need to go to the store and get these right now.  They are delicious in flavor and you can't go wrong with the variety pack.  They are hard to find but once you locate them stock up cause you'll never have enough.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
Foodie Expert
Jalapeño is definitely my favorite. Sometimes I wish they would only sell the jalapeño flavor box on it own. Because sometimes we don’t finish the whole box our favorite is jalapeño. They are all good though
Julie R.
Bay City, MI
Never had a chip from this brand that I didn’t like! They’re all so delicious and I appreciate that they are not overpowered with salt or grease. I also keep a few bags in my desk at work so I know I have a treat waiting for me!
Jill G.
Lexington, SC
Love this variety pack! Perfect for when you want to have options and not be stuck with too many of one flavor, normally not a jalapeño fan, but those are my favorite!