Miss Vickie's® Smokehouse BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips 9 oz. Bag uploaded by Victoria G.

BY MISS VICKIE'S #53 in Chips

Racheal W.
Racheal W.
San Diego, CA
I can not pass up Miss Vickie's smokehouse BBQ chips! They are the right amount of crunch and savory flavor. They pair perfect with a sub sandwich or even a hotdog. I love that the bag isn't half full with just a few chips. My only complaint is that they don't make them in large bags to enjoy in larger quantities. Try them! You'll love them!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
First off, I don't like kettle cooked anything. I personally feel that it makes things more tough. I did try these the other day because I was told by a few people they were amazing. I did feel like the texture of the chip was too hard and crunchy (from being kettle cooked) but the flavor of the chip was and tally really good!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
The deli in my work building introduced me to the BBQ kettle cooked chips by Miss Vickie's and I'm forever greatful. I get these all the time for a quick snack. They are so much better than other BBQ chips--smoky, not too oily. These chips are great if you don't want to feel that residual junk food feeling after eating.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Papás para mí son muy muy rica es un clásica y bueno el favor de barbiquiu vos me parece que es perfecto porque como el toque que le da a explosión de sabor que te brinda este tipo de Papá yo se los recomiendo y qué bueno que se pueden comprar ese producto que no lo piensen dos veces con suma
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
These are my favorite barbeque chips. When we started selling these at my work, I knew it was the end for me. They have just the right amount of flvor and the fact that they are kettle cooked makes them that much better. I don't know what Miss Vickie's is doing, but it's something right!
Paola V.
Paola V.
I would have never tried these chips if it were not for paradise bakery. They used to have this pani that I loved the chipotle. I loved it and would pair these chips with it. I would dip the chips into the chip sauce and oh lord I can not tell how fast my taste buds dance for joy.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Yum! These are so good! I love how crunchy these kettle chips are and that their cut thick. The BBQ flavor is the right amount of spice. I would recommend these and suggest you try them with dip! They are sold wherever chips are sold and you can also get a small bag at Subway.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my favorite Miss Vickle potato chip! The smokiness of the flavoring and the sweetness of the BBQ sauce is not overpowering and gives it a nice balance. Although these are not necessarily the healthiest chips, they are very tasty and I highly recommend them!
seqoya w.
seqoya w.
Jacksonville, FL
Miss Vickie had great kettle chips. Nice and flavorful and very crunchy. I particularly live the BBQ ones the best. They are sweet and tangy. Great late night snack. I got them for a great price at Sam's Club. I recommended them to any family or anyone in general.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
YES. I love barbeque chips and I am willing to say that this is the BEST barbeque crunchy chip on the market. Also a big fan of their salt and vinegar variety. This BBQ flavor is unreal and just what I am craving when I reach for potato chips. Buy it! Taste it!