Miss Vickie's® Smokehouse Bbq Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Victoria G.

BY MISS VICKIE'S

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn, And/Or Canola Oil), Mesquite Bbq Seasoning (Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Natural Flavor, Lactose, Yeast Extract, Torula Yeast, Gum Arabic, Garlic Powder, Corn Starch, Paprika Extracts, Malted Barley Flour, Sunflower Oil, Skim Milk, Buttermilk, And Citric Acid).

Casey P.
Theodore, AL
I love miss vickie's chips! I haven't had a flavor that isn't delicious and these BBQ chips are top of the line. They are so crunchy and have a really strong flavor. I would purchase them often if I could find them in more grocery stores. Unfortunately, these chips are hard to find.
alyssa z.
These chips are great with a sandwich! I get them at the deli usually when I order lunch there. Sometimes I get bored of my same old turkey sandwich so I crush a couple of these up and put them on my sandwich. They have a great crunch and amazing flavor!
Cassie G.
I am so addicted to these chips! I was never really a fan of kettle cooked until I tried this kind! I always had preferred the baked chips instead. Once you have these once you will always be craving them! If you love bbq chips these are the go to!
Megyn W.
New Sharon
These are my all time favorite kettle chip. I prefer the barbecue just because I enjoy sweeter foods. Great flavor and very affordable but sometimes harder to find as I haven’t been able to find them at every grocery store. Definitely recommend!
Jared K.
Conway, SC
I am a big fan of barbecue flavor and kettle chips so this is naturally one of my favorite chips. I love to eat these and definitely get them with a sandwich or hot dog whenever they are available! Would recommend to anyone having a cookout!
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
A classic flavor and a well made chip with marvelous flavor. I buy these for my son because he doesn't like spicy chips (which is all I like) and he loves them! They're his special treat when we go to the store! Definitely recommend!
Victoria G.
These are my kids favorite Miss Vickie's flavor, they are probably the best BBQ chips you will find! They are sweet and tangy, but not overwhelmingly so, and they are VERY crunchy and a tad hard like all Miss Vickie's Kettle chips are. I don't usually like BBQ flavored chips, but these really are addictive. Definitely try these if you have t, they are SO good!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, add to sandwiches and family events. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Rebecca O.
Alvaton, KY
I like these chips and it is one of my favorite flavors. I first bought these at Jersey Mike’s Subs, and really liked them. When I seen them at Meijers the next grocery trip I purchased a larger bag for the family. Only downfalls are smaller bag size and more expensive.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
These are really good. But my favorite miss Vickie chips that I could not find in the inventory or matter of fact they are not sold any more. So I'm unclear if they still make them or not. But Miss Vickies Black Pepper and Dill Pickle chips were extremely unique and out if this world. They were original and no other brand that makes full pickle chips have been able to accomplish the taste of dill pickle like miss Vickie brand has.