BY MISS VICKIE'S #6 in Chips

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Canola, And/Or Corn Oil), Sea Salt & Vinegar Seasoning (Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Sea Salt, Vinegar, Buttermilk, Lactose, Sugar, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, And Sunflower Oil).

Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Foodie Expert
I don't know why, but I can't have a barbecue without buying a bag of these. Everyone loves them. They compliment hamburgers and hotdogs so well. I can never decide who likes them more though - the adults or the kids?! Be sure to lick your fingers when you're done though. It's the best part!!!
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Foodie Expert
Yum! This brand of chips are so crunchy and yummy - can be found at most stores and are non gmo - pretty reasonably priced and quite delicious - I would recommend this brand of chips in this flavor (and jalapeño) to others!
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
I love good salt and vinegar chips when I have a sub sandwich. The Miss Vickie's brand are my favorite! The crunch of the kettle chip is much more satisfying than a regular chip and the flavor is full without being overwhelming. I usually get these at Fire House Subs when I go. I also like that the individual bags usually quite full as opposed to some brands who put 4 chips in a bag and call it done.
Amber D.
Saint Louis , MO
I love salt and vinegar chips! Miss Vickie’s chips as just the right amount of seasoning and crunch. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about the chips. They pair great with any sandwich.
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
These are my JAM!!! I hated salt and vinegar chips until the coffee shop i Work at started selling these bad boys. They are perfectly super crunchy and has great flavor without being too much.
Amy W.
Carrollton
These are my favorite potato chips. They go great with everything and I love how the vinegar gives the chips an extra tang. They are just the right amount of crispy without hurting your teeth
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite flavor to get at sub shops. I do have a difficult time finding this brand in the store, but it is a nice treat when I go to restaurants! Some brands of salt and vinegar are much too biting, but this is perfect amount of bite and zest! I definitely recommend; they go so nicely with any sandwich or a stand-alone snack.
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
My whole life I have thought I loved lays salt and vinegar chips. Recently I discovered that they were just chump change compared to Mrs. Vickey’s Salt and Vinegar chips. They have the perfect amount of crunch with an incredible amount of vinegar and salt. I absolutely loved these chips and I have yet to find any comparable Salt and Vinegar chips.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Foodie Expert
Best flavor by far ! I love salt and ginger chips but something about this brand that makes it so amazing !!! There's a great balance of both the salt and vinegar and the amount on each chip isn't overwhelming ! The chips are not to greasy and there always enough inside ! The calories are not high . Love to eat this with my sandwiches !
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'll admit, sometimes I go to Subway just so I can eat these chips. They're that addicting! They have the perfect flavoring and I like that they have some substance, not just super thin. I'm almost glad that my local grocery stores don't carry them because I'm pretty sure I'd eat the whole bag in one sitting if given the opportunity.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Are these as good as lays version?
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
What other flavors would you suggest on trying?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these really strong vinegar flavor
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Do these leave your mouth a bit irritated after eating?
Leidy A.
I would like to know if this taste good?