BY MISS VICKIE'S #23 in Chips

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Canola, And/Or Corn Oil), Sea Salt & Vinegar Seasoning (Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Sea Salt, Vinegar, Buttermilk, Lactose, Sugar, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, And Sunflower Oil).

Paula R.
Hobart
I am a salt and vinegar fanatic, I love it on chips, fries, and even tater tots sometimes. Miss Vickie’s does a good job balancing the salt and vinegar flavor with the chips so that you get full flavor but aren’t overpowered by the briney taste that vinegar has. Found in the chips and snacks aisle at most grocery stores, worth the money, affordable.
Jane A.
Albuquerque , NM
These are the perfect ratio of salt to vinegar. So often with other brands it’s too much vinegar which leaves my mouth feeling and tasting gross. Ms Vickie’s did it right! The salt isn’t too salty and the vinegar isn’t overbearing. If you like salt and vinegar chips go for this brand.
Heawon Y.
Iowa City
Miss Vickie's® Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
I love Miss Vickie’s jalapeño kettle chips — they are my go-to chips when I’m eating at Jimmy Johns and 1 of 2 chips I’ll actually indulge and get at the store! (The other is Miss Vickie’s salt and vinegar kettle chips)
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
Kettle cooked chips are one of the best kinds of chips. Miss Vickie's is probably my most favorite brand of these kinds of chips. They are cooked to just the right point. They aren't overdone where you break a tooth trying to eat one and they aren't too soft to where they don't have that perfect crunch. The flavoring is great too. I love the sea salt & vinegar. Miss Vickie's seasons their chips with just the right amount of flavor that it's not bland or overpoweringly strong. They have that perfect balance with each chip that makes me so happy.
Caity B.
OKC
Miss Vickie's salt and vinegar chips are amazing. I love to eat them with sandwiches almost every time. They are kettle chips flavored with the perfect amount of salt and vinegar. They are not too sour! If you like salt and vinegar chips, these are a must buy.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
Can’t go wrong with these chips. Salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor and these are my go to brand. I find that some kettle chips are so hard they hurt your teeth but these do not do that! If you like salt and vinegar and kettle chips, you should try these!
Cassondra R.
These are yummy! I love the crunchiness of the kettle chip and the salt and vinegar flavor. It is intense so at times it can be harsh on the tongue but that’s what I want from a good salt and vinegaR. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good chip!
Megan H.
lowell, MI
These are hands down the best chips I’ve ever had. They give you just the right burning sensation that you enjoy in salt and vinegar chips. They are strong with the perfect thickness and crunch, they’re the perfect match for a sandwich and a coke
Mandie L.
Miss Vickie’s is the best brand of salt and vinegar chips (and I’ve tried them all). The only downside to this brand is it seems like there are less chips than other brands when you open the bag. Comparable prices in grocery store. Best taste.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
If this flavor is not out of stock like a lot of times at the grocery store, my family is buy mrs Vickie’s. These are probably my favorite potato chips of all time. I believe these chips are always a better choice than cheetos or pringles. Probably the most amazing chips I’ve ever had.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Are these as good as lays version?
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
What other flavors would you suggest on trying?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these really strong vinegar flavor
Leidy A.
I would like to know if this taste good?
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Do these leave your mouth a bit irritated after eating?