BY MISS VICKIE'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the flavor overwhelming? Sometimes pepper chips are sp...1 Answers
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
The perfect balance of spice! Salt and pepper chips are a staple because they’re plain but still so flavorful. I love the thick kettle style chips that are full of flavor in the curls and folds. Decent value and can find them mostly anywhere.
Jodi S.
Sumter , SC
Ahhh where do I start. These are my husbands absolute favorite. He loves how crunchy they are! They were delicious we have tried all different flavors he loves jalapeño the most. Go try them you will see!!
Courtney N.
Miss vickie's chips are amazing. The flavor is strong, so if you are looking for a regular chip go to lays, because these chips are amazing bursting with flavor. I continuously buy them. They are some of the best kettle cooked chips out there!
Laurie H.
These are my go-to when I order a sandwich out. They're crunchy, relatively healthy, and not too expensive. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't more chips in the bag, they are so good, so salty, and so crunchy. I'd recommend these in small doses, though. Too much of a good thing and all that!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
I’m addicted to these chips! Not sure if that’s good or bad haha but I will always buy them and share how great they are with my friends !! This brand in general is great as well ! Best salt and pepper flavored for sure !
Maddie A.
Nashville
All of Miss Vickie's chips have that perfect kettle-cooked crunch: not too crunchy, not at all flaky! This bag of Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper was life changing as the amount of salt and pepper was perfect.
Ben J.
Don't tell her, but I've had a crush on Miss Vickie for many years. Her style and flair for taking ordinary potatoes and turning them into amazing taste experiences... I just love her so.

That's TMI, I know. So let's focus on the good stuff: these sea salt and cracked pepper kettle chips. My local gluten-free bakery pairs these chips with their deli sandwiches. The chips are delicious. Crisp, crunchy, salty, and just a tiny bite of cracked black pepper.

Everyone is watching their calories these days. The black pepper adds just the slightest bit of heat to the chips so that you savor each one. There's no gorging on one mouthful of chips, and emptying the bad. The black pepper and sea salt kick makes you slow down and enjoy every crunchy delicious bite of potato perfection.
Carter B.
Tulsa
These chips are very crunchy, they have just the right amount of salt on them. Although, they're a bit too spicy for me with the black pepper! Honestly, I can say that these chips really opened my sinuses! I think most people could eat these without and spicy issues if you're fine with spicy or even non-spicy foods. I'm just odd!
Lauren R.
Provo, UT
Love this! They have just enough salt and pepper to make them good, but not so much that you might as well be eating peppercorns.

They're not super greasy and are a perfect neutral chip to go with sandwiches (plus they don't leave your fingers bright orange which is a major selling point for me)
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This is a surprisingly good flavor of Miss Vickie's Chips. It's simple, so it's not overpowering, but also flavored enough to not be boring. The only downside is the same downside with all Miss Vickie's chips, that they're too sharp and crispy and sometimes cut the mouth.
Cassie K.
Canton, MA
Is the flavor overwhelming? Sometimes pepper chips are spicy?