BY MISS VICKIE'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the flavor overwhelming? Sometimes pepper chips are spicy?1 Answers
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
The perfect balance of spice! Salt and pepper chips are a staple because they’re plain but still so flavorful. I love the thick kettle style chips that are full of flavor in the curls and folds. Decent value and can find them mostly anywhere.
Jodi S.
Sumter, SC
Ahhh where do I start. These are my husbands absolute favorite. He loves how crunchy they are! They were delicious we have tried all different flavors he loves jalapeño the most. Go try them you will see!!
Jazmine T.
These are probably on of my favorite flavors from Miss Vickie's. It is simple and perfect. It doesn't have all these crazy flavors. It is good Old salt and pepper, the original seasoning and flavoring. It is paired great with dips because theya re so crispy and they don't have a flavor that can't be pair with something. It works with everything from bean dip to spinach.
Catherine K.
Elk Grove
Love love love this brand and the flavor!! It reminds me of being at a BBQ without all the smoke and mess of an acutal BBQ. It taste just like how I would normally season my foods. My go-to when I am craving some protein. Miss Vickie's is the only brand that I would consider when eating my sandwiches. :)
Courtney N.
Miss vickie's chips are amazing. The flavor is strong, so if you are looking for a regular chip go to lays, because these chips are amazing bursting with flavor. I continuously buy them. They are some of the best kettle cooked chips out there!
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
This flavor is super underrated and simple but one of my favorites! It is flavorful with a little bite but isn’t too spicy. The crunchiness of the kettle cooked chips adds to the amazing flavor. I will definitely be getting these chips again.
Laurie H.
These are my go-to when I order a sandwich out. They're crunchy, relatively healthy, and not too expensive. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't more chips in the bag, they are so good, so salty, and so crunchy. I'd recommend these in small doses, though. Too much of a good thing and all that!
Janey B.
Yum! Salt and Pepper may seem like a boring flavor, but these chips are anything but boring. I love the kettle style that are extra crunchy. I typically get these at Publix every time I get a sub from the deli. I have yet to see them anywhere in a full size bag.
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
I’m addicted to these chips! Not sure if that’s good or bad haha but I will always buy them and share how great they are with my friends !! This brand in general is great as well ! Best salt and pepper flavored for sure !
Maddie A.
Nashville
All of Miss Vickie's chips have that perfect kettle-cooked crunch: not too crunchy, not at all flaky! This bag of Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper was life changing as the amount of salt and pepper was perfect.
Cassie K.
Canton, MA
Is the flavor overwhelming? Sometimes pepper chips are spicy?