Miss Vickie's® Original Recipe Sea Salt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips uploaded by Alexandra T.

BY MISS VICKIE'S #93 in Chips

Davian B.
My roommate bought a 60 pack of these scrumptious flavor-packed potato crisps. The smell that emanated from the bag wafted into my room and I was sent into a euphoric state of being. After 10 minutes of a delusional high from the smell, I awoke on the kitchen floor with 32 empty bags scattered around me. My roommate let out a soft cry and I turned to face him. The realization that I had just devoured over half of his potato crisps hit him and he went into a maniac rage. He scooped up the closest thing to him, a 7 month old loaf of bread, greener than the pickles you have in your fridge and harder than a man who has just awoken in the morning. If you have never gotten beaten with a loaf of bread, do not try and relate to my life. Just know that you should buy these chips, the drunken stupor that these chips induced was well worth the 9 broken ribs and loss of a home. This experience has only encouraged me to steal again. 5 out of 5.
Paula R.
Hobart
These chips are so crunchy and are perfect with a sandwich on a nice day. The sea salt is light and doesn’t overpower your food, but there is enough to flavor the chips. They can be found in the chip and salty snacks aisle at most grocery stores, Meijer, Kroger, Publix, Safeway, even CVS and Rite Aid have them now. They are a little more, cost wise, than store brand chips, but they are worth the splurge to get the quality that these chips are.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty tasty! I like the flavor of these sea salt kettle chips. They taste really good and natural, not like cheaper brands. They’re most commonly found in delis and nicer grocery stores in my area, and finding them is a real treat!
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice salty snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Courtney W.
Keswick
My favorite chips of all time. I’m a salty
and crunchy snack person and I purchase Miss Vickie’s for their crunch alone. My favorite flavor is their plain and sea salt & vinegar.
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
These are still so yummy for an original recipe! I tried them because of a variety pack but I can definitely say I could eat Miss Vickie’s chips all day! There never seem to be enough in the bag! I have been a repeat customer since I was little! The only con is that I’m always sad after I finish them! Probably my favorite chip ever.
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
These are my go-to when I order a sandwich out. They're crunchy, relatively healthy, and not too expensive. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't more chips in the bag, they are so good, so salty, and so crunchy. I'd recommend these in small doses, though. Too much of a good thing and all that!
Elizabeth F.
This is my favorite Kettle cooked chip brand. Not greasy tasting and all the chips are crispy yet not over cooked. These have just the right amount of salt to satisfy my cravings and the crispiness cannot be beat. I usually purchase them with lunch and this is my go to chip brand.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
Kettle chips are absolutely my weakness and Vickies has the best crunch and flavor that is irresistable. I buy these typically when I am getting a sub for lunch and I am a repeat client because I know the chips are tasty. I would recommend these chips to others.
Allie S.
Aurora
Miss Vickie's does chips right.  My college offers them in their boxed conference meals and, quite frankly, I sometimes go to extra events just to get a good bag of chips. They aren't too salty, greasy, or artificial; not all chips can say that.