BY MISS VICKIE'S #2 in Chips

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Canola, And/Or Corn Oil), Jalapeño Seasoning (Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Salt, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Spices, Whey, Paprika, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Pepper Powder, And Yeast Extract).

Alicia M.
West Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
The jalapeño Vickie’s are my favorite! I think chips being kettle cooked are good already but the jalapeño flavor makes them stand out from other brands. I love the texture of them & the chips themselves are not to expensive. I would definitely recommend them to others!
LaTayia A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of jalapeno chips is by Kettle Brand but these come in second. Some people don't like kettle chips because they aren't as crunch as regular fried chips but these taste great to me. I recommend them to anyone who likes a little heat.
jackie m.
chula vista
Love miss Vickie’s chips. They are full of wonderful flavor and have an amazing crunch to theme they are addicting. I am a repeat customer of these chips and they are the best. You will not regret. They come in lots of other flavors as well
Brittany R.
These are the BEST and I mean the BEST jalapeño chips! They are so delicious and out all of the other brands to shame. The only down fall is I can't find big bags. I can only find single serving bags at my local subway. Which might be just as well...I would probably sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting! Can't rave enough about these chips!
Paige M.
Springfield, IL
These chips are perfectly crunchy and have the jalepeno kick that I love! Although the chips taste great, the bag seems to be lacking on portion size whenever I open a new bag. It seems that the bag is only half full when brand new.
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Foodie Expert
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE SUB SANDWICH COMPANION!!!!  This jalapeno chip has a bit more bite than others on the market and these are always fresh, crunchy and well seasoned.  My only complaint is when my bag is empty.  Miss Vickie's chips are the bomb.com and I want to be her friend/ taste tester/ chip expert!   Reasonably priced and worth every penny without a discount or coupon....which, I've never seen a coupon, but, who cares, they're Miss Vickie's!  Love these chips and recommend that you try them!
Hannah A.
I really like the crunch and flavour of Miss Vickies Jalapeño Chips because it gives you the satisfaction of a great crunchy potato chip and the mild heat of a jalapeño. The only downside is that they’re kind of expensive, but if you go to Subway and your Subway has them reach for that bag and give it a try for yourself. The heat isn’t that bad but it does leave a slight burn in your mouth when you’re done eating the chips, but the flavour is great.
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
These are my favorite jalapeño chips! They have a nice spice to them thats not too overwhelming, I'm also a big fan of the kettle cooked chips! They're nice, light and have a good texture! Will definitely continue to purchase and recommend to others!!
Heather M.
I love love love these chips! The taste is phenomenal! My favorite place to get them is subway with my favorite sandwich! I buy these just about every time I’m at subway and sometimes even while grocery shopping!
Leah R.
Huntington
If you have a taste for chips with a kick you’ll love these. The jalopeno flavor isn’t too aggressive, which I prefer. It goes great with a sandwich or as a side. Wouldn’t recommend them as a snack on their own.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Are these REALLY spicy? I don't like super spicy things, but I do like mild spice.
BoxKraz E.
I have tried the Kettle cooked potato chips but I usually lean towards the BBQ flavor because I am afraid of the "Jalapeno" part.. Are these really spicy or not at all?
Brittany H.
How spicy are these? I am pregnant and I crave spicy crunchy things
Barbara D.
I also question how spicy these chips are?
Sapphire A.
Wesley chapel, FL
Do these taste like the Kettle brand?