BY MISS VICKIE'S #10 in Chips

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Canola, And/Or Corn Oil), Jalapeño Seasoning (Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Salt, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Spices, Whey, Paprika, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Pepper Powder, And Yeast Extract).

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
HELL TO THE YESSSSS. Ya'll...these chips are the bomb. I will sit on the damn couch and go ham on a whole bag of these in one sitting.. and im not talking about the tiny bags.. like..BIG FAMILY SIZE BAG MMMMKKKK? The flavor is amazing. I love the heat that it gives. The crunch is perfect. I even add them to some of my recipes if im making some type of casserole. Its great with a chicken cordon bleu casserole by the way. I will highly recommend these forever.
Emily M.
these are so good. i love this brand because i love how crunchy these chips are. also jalapeño flavor has always been an absolute favorite of mine. it’s so good. sometimes they can be really spicy though it kinda depends on the bag!! i really love these chips they are always the first ones i reach for.
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Love me some spice!

I like getting these chips to go with a sandwich! Just seems to be the right chip to go with a turkey sammie. Perfect amount of crunch and spice all rolled into one. Don't be concerned the spice may be too much for you, I would consider these mild. So unless you don't like any kind of spice at all, I think most would enjoy these tasty chips!
Holli V.
Lombard, IL
These are literally my favourite chips! They are about a medium spice to hot spice depending on how sensitive you are. The jalepeno flavour is to die for and pairs well with simple sandwiches like ham or turkey. As a person that doesn’t regularly eat chips at home or going out, I hardly eat these. But when I go to a shop and see them in the chip basket before I check out, I can’t resist! You won’t either once you try them!
Samantha H.
Mobile
My favorite chips from this brand! Perfect amount of kick, crunch and taste! My Walmart sells out of these pretty quick, so I’m always on the look out for them wherever I go. I’m not sure if these are healthier being kettle cooked but I do notice I don’t feel as terrible and gross after eating them like I do with other chips. Thanks for a great flavor!
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
This is the best potato chip brand I’ve ever had! I’ve tried many chips over the years and decided to go over to the kettle chips since they are supposed to be a bit better for you. Miss Vickie’s is my favorite kettle cooked chips! These jalapeño kettle cooked chips with a sandwich are to die for! They are not too spicy, unless you start eating the whole bag which I’m guilty and have done many times. They are so addicting you can never just have a few. I’ve gotten my five year old daughter hooked on them and they are the perfect crunchy snack and satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty for indulging. Love this brand, this flavor and can’t wait to try different flavors.
Kailey M.
Miss Vickie’s is the only brand that I buy jalapeño potato chips from and that’s because they are unmatched. No other brand can satisfy my high standards for jalapeño chips. They have just the right amount of kick to them and aren’t overwhelming. They have a very natural flavor to them as well. These are a must have for me and my S.O.
Celina A.
Oakley ca
OMG Where do I even begin with this. I always snack  on these chips whenever  i’m craving something and they are not that expensive !   This is honestly one of my favorite chip brands and the jalapeño one isn’t even spicy at all !!  Five out of five would recommend
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love how the vending machine that we have at work has these! They are one of my favorites! Every time i need a late afternoon snack these are always my go to. Love that they are kettle cooked and the jalapeno flavor is great too. Not too spicy but just the right amount of flavor and crunch.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
The first time I tried these was when I was a freshman in high school! I'm 30 now and still love the way Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips taste!! I discovered them when I went into a sandwich shop in Florida. I love anything spicy so I decided to give them a try. They immediately became my favorite chips! They're spicy, but not too spicy. I started to crave them all the time!! This is one of my top 3 favorite brand of chips! They are of really good quality, and very crunchy! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!!!
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Are these REALLY spicy? I don't like super spicy things, but I do like mild spice.
Beautylife N.
I have tried the Kettle cooked potato chips but I usually lean towards the BBQ flavor because I am afraid of the "Jalapeno" part.. Are these really spicy or not at all?
Brittany H.
How spicy are these? I am pregnant and I crave spicy crunchy things
Sapphire A.
Wesley chapel, FL
Do these taste like the Kettle brand?
Barbara D.
I also question how spicy these chips are?