BY MISS VICKIE'S

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Canola, And/Or Corn Oil), Farmhouse White Cheddar Seasoning (Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Salt, Whey, Natural Flavors, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Cream, Onion Powder, Butter [Cream, Salt], Canola Oil, Yeast Extract, Swiss Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Garlic Powder, And Parmesan Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes

Jennifer R.
I recently went to a certain sandwich/sub shop and they had these chips, so I decided to get them for the first time to try them out, and I am glad I did! These have to be the best chips I have ever had and have easily become my favorite chip. I love kettle chips and have always liked white cheddar seasoning and these are perfect!
Allison F.
I was not a fan of this flavor of Miss Vickie's chips AT ALL. I LOVE Miss Vickie's chips. They are my go to. I like the salt & vinegar, BBQ, jalapeno, so I thought I would try these when I saw them at the store. I tried to give them a chance, but I didn't like the flavor at all. They didn't taste like white cheddar to me and the flavor felt very chalky to me.
Jennifer K.
Kernersville
Every time I see these chips my stomach flips for joy! These chips are mild in flavor, but go great with a big firehouse sub. They are crunchy, cheesy flavor, but won’t overwhelm the other items you are eating. Me and my co workers grab a bag of these at Firehouse sub locations during lunch.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
This is my favorite brand of kettle chips and one of the few chips I actually eat! They are not too salty but extra crunchy! I’m a sucker for anything white cheddar and these actually have good flavoring Unlike other chips! Fantastic with a sandwich for lunch or on their own.
Kara W.
Central City, KY
These chips are sooo good! They have a tanginess to them. They are very crispy and crunchy. They have an amazing cheese flavor. I love them and definitely recommend them to anyone who loves chips or cheese!
Laurie H.
These are my go-to when I order a sandwich out. They're crunchy, relatively healthy, and not too expensive. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't more chips in the bag, they are so good, so salty, and so crunchy. I'd recommend these in small doses, though. Too much of a good thing and all that!
Megan C.
I love these chips. They’re not too hard or crunchy for kettle chips. The white cheddar are so yummy, not too much flavor but just enough. We sell these at my work and they’re a cheap healthier snack for me to eat.
Careda A.
Brandon, FL
These are delicious. At first they seem a tad bit salty but they are delicious. I like all the other flavors from miss Vickie’s. So I’m not surprised that I liked these as well
Stephanie D.
Paragould
This is my favorite brand of chip. The cheddar flavor is really good. It is more of a white cheddar flavor so it is different that the other brands flavors which is nice.
Raven B.
Kittanning, PA
The first time that I had ever tried these chips, I was at a subway getting lunch. They were something different, and I am always open to trying new things. The first chip was heaven in my mouth, and the background story as to how the company came to be is heart warming. A small family business turned into something big!