Miss Universe Style Illuminate by CHI Moringa and Macadamia Oil - 2 oz.

by Miss Universe

Protect and rejuvenate your winning style with a blend of moringa and macadamia oil that offers natural hair rejuvenation by replenishing moisture and restoring shine. may be used on wet or dry hair use as often as necessary made in America How to use:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Universe Style Illuminate by CHI Moringa and Macadamia Oil - 2 oz.!
Jacksonville, NC
Miss Universe Style Illuminate by CHI Moringa and Macadamia Oil - 2 oz. uploaded by Sunni G.
This is my go to hair oil when I have curled hair! I use extensions when I curl my hair and this product is best to unfroze the heat and keep my curls locked and sleek but not oily! It last forever I have truly had this product for probably 2 years. A little goes a long way!
Love this hair oil. First used it a year ago and I really saw a change in my very damaged hair. It’s left my hair feeling super soft, luxurious and full of shine. It helped tame some frizz as well. Smell amazing.

Looking for your answer?