Miss Sporty Pump Up Extra Lash Mascara 5.7ml 001 Black uploaded by scarlet s.Miss Sporty Pump Up Extra Lash Mascara 5.7ml 001 Black uploaded by scarlet s.

BY MISS SPORTY

Volumise your eyelashes with one swipe! The mascara's formula features flex-protect complex which is sure to stop the clumping. Ophthalmologist Tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
I absolutely love this foundation. For a product that costs less than a coffee I was sceptical on it. But it’s amazing, I bought it at my local Superdrug for a cheap alternative and it lasts so well during the day! No smudges or dark lines. I would recommend to all on a budget
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Not impressed at all! Feel very let down by this product! I have not used many miss sporty products but I thought I’d give this mascara a go. And I regret it. The packaging is okay and it’s affordable yes but the actual product is ridiculous. It doesn’t do much for my lashes at all, it doesn’t lengthen, it doesn’t darken much, it’s doesn’t curl and it doesn’t make your lashes practically nice, it makes them spidery and clumpy which isn’t nice! Also it had a strange smell and the wand it very hard on the lashes which makes application uncomfortable. I do not recommend
Bibi L.
I recently bought this mascara and I immediately fell in love with it. It's very easy to apply and it's a great price for something this good. I bought it a local drug store bear by my home. I definitely buy it again!
Tia F.
Winchester , England
If your are a sport lover this is a must or even if your new to makeup this is an affordable but good quality product. I grabbed this in my local Superdrug, I use this as a part of my everyday makeup routine and I love it .
Emma B.
derby, derbyshire
personally i really like this product its price is pretty good and in terms on making my lashes look big it does a really good job.
elishia j.
Nottingham
Just purchase the purple one amazing product love it makes eye lashes extended and thick and full look without being cloggy
Louise S.
I absolutely loved this brand as it made my eye lashes become extra volumised and lengthened would highly recommend
Elena S.
This is amazing ❤❤. I literally love it. I recommend it you will be really surprised when you will try it.