BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMiss Spa
Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch

Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch

What it does

• Keep your neck in check! Helps minimize the appearance of neck creases and fine lines to rejuvenate skin.
  • Innovative silicone patch traps in hydration helping to plump, smooth and moisturize skin.
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and prevent new ones from forming overnight! Results from just one use, but best results with repeated use. Patch is reusable 20 times.

Why you’ll love it

• Age defying
  • Medical grade silicone
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Always free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch!
Karime C.
Albuquerque, NM
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Karime C.
Your Best Neck patch it smoothen and moisturizes your skin decreasing creases and lines 🌟🧖‍♀️🧼🛀 the only issue I did have was that the patches unfortunately wouldn't stay on
Elizabeth  B.
Owosso, MI
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
So I don’t yet have any visible wrinkles but I used the patch anyway because getting ahead of all the aging (or trying to slow the aging process) is my main goal. I have very sensitive skin (usually get irritated by bandages and bandage tapes) so I was please to see that I didn’t have a “bandage mark” when the patch was removed or any skin irritation. Even after multiple use the patch still goes on as nicely as the first time. Sleeping in it was easy and it didn’t fall off. There is no scent and not leftover sticky residue.
Stephanie A.
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Stephanie A.
A reusable sheet mask is an interesting idea especially for what this is supposed to address. This is a clear patch sticky on one side. It reminds me of those little "flubbers" you used to be able to get from gumball machines. Unfortunately, I was brushing my teeth during its 2nd use, and it fell in the sink, and i just felt like it wouldn't stay on anymore. It says you can wet to clean, so maybe I'll still try, but in practice, it was a bit disappointing.
Lindsay T.
Niceville, FL
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Lindsay T.
I opened up this pretty box to find all these fabulous #complimentary products from #influenster and @sculptmissspa and I almost fainted. I was to eager to try them all that I just had to go shower and apply them. 1st off, the smell of the product that's used on the Neck patches are great. Although I had a blast, I have to sat I do not see any change in my neck.
Amber S.
Ottawa, OH
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Amber S.
You can use the neck patch up to 20 times per patch! You can use for at least one hour or overnight. You can't even tell the patches are on they are very comfortable. I got this voxbox from Influenster for free for testing purposes! @missspabeauty and @influenster #complimentary and #sculptmissspa
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Lauren K.
I have never tried a product like this before. It feels like a giant under eye patch that goes across your neck. They are made with medical grade silicone and can be re used up to 20 times. You can leave on for one hour, or on overnight for a more noticeable effect. I did notice even after leaving on for an hour my neck felt smoother. Would recommend trying !
Serina P.
Ocean Park, WA
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Serina P.
Your Best Neck patch really seems to work as far as plumping the skin and helping reduce fine lines on my neck but I think my favorite part is taking the patch off and putting the Lift & Firm Serum on.
Lindsey  S.
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Lindsey  S.
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Lindsey  S.
I really love this neck patch. I love that it can be used up to 20 times! Goodbye tech neck! It made my skin feel so soft and firmer too! It’s a great price point. I would definitely recommend trying it. The material is silicon and felt so nice on the skin. No irritation at all and it didn’t hurt to take off.
Patricia R.
Canton, GA
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Patricia R.
I receieve these products for free from Influenster and Sculpt Miss Spa in exchange of my honest review. The Sculpt Miss Spa Your Best Neck Age Defying Neck Patch left my skin smooth and I could see a difference the next morning. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Sculpt Miss Spa Lift + Firm Bad-ge #sculpmisspa #influenster
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,137 reviews
Miss Spa Sculpt YOUR BEST NECK Age Defying Neck Patch uploaded by Stephanie  W.
This product is easier to apply and lies more flat than the décolletage patch. I can also “feel” this one working! I am truly looking forward to the results of this one because my neck is something that I feel ages me, because of the discoloration and wrinkles I’ve had even as a teen! My skin feels extremely soft after uses and I follow with the serum. I’ve had no irritation issues which is great because my neck can be extremely sensitive!

Looking for your answer?