BY MISS SPA

Miss Spa Recover Oxygenating Bubbles Facial Mask. Our sheet mask Revitalizes, refines and breathes life into dull, tired looking skin. Give skin a breath of fresh air with miss spa Oxygenating Bubble Mask. Infused with antioxidant-rich white tea and pineapple extracts help replenish and refine skin tone revealing optimum clarity and radiance. Skin is left looking and feeling hydrated, revitalized and healthier than ever. All Miss Spa masks are paraben, artificial dye and sulfate free! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Miss Spa Recover and Refine Oxygenating Bubble Mask 0.88 oz
  • "I loved this mask. I like how it bubbles up and tingles your skin leaving it feel clean. This mask doesn't smell bad or burn my skin like some other sheet masks tend to do to my sensitive skin. This one is gentle and it feels good and cooling on my skin. Idk if it did anything spectacular to my skin like it claimed, but I probably need it more than once. Which will definitely happen. I think my only complaint would be how...for lack of a better term...how juicy it is. It was very wet and I had to lay down or else this would slide down my face and not stick properly. I did have to readjust a couple times." in 3 reviews
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I absolutely love this mask! It is so cool how it bubbles up the longer you wear it. The bubbling makes your skin feel tingly and clean. I actually really liked the smell of this mask unlike a lot of other facial masks I've tried. [product:miss-spa-recover-and-refine-oxygenating-bubble-mask-0.88-oz]
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Kimberly K.
As a first time user, I️ was super excited to try this product and I have to say, it was exactly what I expected! The mask was very light weight and gentle. It had no problems bubbling and cleansed my skin pretty good. The only downside was that it made my skin burn a little but other than that it was completely fine.
Tara C.
This is one of my Favorites!
This one will not disappoint!!
All of Mis Spa masks are amazing, a great value, and worth the time spent with the mask on your face
Katie C.
Amazingly refreshing! The sheet mask is very easy to use and you can immediately feel your skin tingling as it starts working. Leaves your face feeling super clean and bright.
Meaghan P.
I personally did not like this mask. I left it on for the amount of time it said and followed the directions step by step. It burned my skin and irritated my skin. I was left with a small burn near my under eye. I would not recommend this to others
Meredith G.
Los Angeles, CA
Not sure I saw any of the effects of the oxygenation, and it was a little weird for the mask to bubble up so much. Made more of a mess than a serum-based mask does.
Kayla S.
Winchester
The price and value is great! The packaging is nice and I love how convenient stores sell this brand so it is easily accessible! Worth every penny, even though you’ll only spend $2-$3 on each mask! Definitely worth it!
Taya S.
This product worked very well, but I’m just more of a clay mask person. The bubble mask leaves your skin feeling very sticky. My main concern is pores, so I probably won’t be buying this again. But it’s a good product!
Kristin F.
Anderson
It was an interesting experience to use the bubble mask but was overall enjoyable. Made for a fun spa night with some friends and is cheap enough to make a good gift for someone’s birthday or a holiday.