Miss Spa Gel Eye Mask - Energize - 0.17 oz uploaded by Mary Katherine P.Miss Spa Gel Eye Mask - Energize - 0.17 oz uploaded by Amanda F.

BY MISS SPA

Miss Spa Gel Eye Mask - Energize - 0.17 oz see more...

Grace S.
I like this product I think it helps a little bit. But it didn’t completely get did of the puffiness. I like how it’s gel because the gel feels a lot better on your skin in my opinion
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love these. I found them on clearance at Target for only 88 cents, so I gave them a shot. They are very cooling and made my under eye area feel so hydrated and refreshed. I couldn't really tell if they helped with puffiness, but they made my face feel amazing. I would purchase them again just because they feel so good.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I get these masks all the time and I always get them from target! They smell amazing and leave my face feeling so fresh! I usually don't like the paper masks as much, but I do love this one! It's very big so it fits your face and more! Worth a try!
Kelly S.
I didn't find these did much for my skin. I think putting them into the fridge before use helps my puffiness go down but I wasn't super impressed in any other respect. The price is right for these, I just wish I saw s difference in my skin.
Natalie M.
These felt great to use! They are cooling and comfortable. However, not sure if they were very effective. The day after I used them my eyes were back to looking tired. I would recommend for a nice spa time.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
So I recently saw these at my local Target and the packet was about $2 and some change so I thought why not try it out... To my surprise I open the packet and it comes with 3 sets of eye patches! Less than a dollar each, AWESOME! Sooo, I put the eye patches on and it feels nice and cool and doesn't slide off your face at all. The packet says to leave on for 30 min. Best part is after you remove the mask your skin has already absorbed the serum so you don't have to worry about rubbing it in or anything! My eyes were definitely not puffy anymore and my under eyes were brightened and so soft to the touch. My eyes feel so hydrated and a perfect base for my makeup! Definitely going to be purchasing these again and again!
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I love these eye masks! They are cooling and don't have a ton of product that usually makes masks messy to use. The product absorbs into your skin in the time it indicates. There is a brightening to the eye area after use. I hope I can find these again!
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
I personally love these. It is a very calming effect. At first I wasn't sure if this would help but I was definitely impressed. It showed on me after I took them off . But the night day I looked tired and puffy again. Does the job at the time
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love the price on these. Super affordable and comfortable to wear. I didn't see it so much of what it said for me looking tired but still felt nice. I wanted to give it a 3 1/2 but it won't let me give half stars.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I didn't have super puffy eyes to begin with, but I loved using these eye mama sheets! They didn't have an fragrance or strong smell and felt amazing! They really hydrated and calmed the area under my eyes. Will definitely purchase again!