BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: and, Discover the beauty of spa at home! and, Dull, tired skin gets gently sloughed away, revealing a fresh, glowing complexion and a whole new radiance. and, An affordable and convenient alternative to the conventional spa! see more...

Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I love me some face masks. I prefer the ones where you apply the product directly to your face and then removes as opposed to the ones that are shaped for your face like this one. There are just so much extra product on these masks.. And they never fit the way I want em to. I get they gotta make these to fit a wife variety of faces.. I just prefer to apply them myself and then I know for sure the product is going where I need it to go and doing the job the right way! I do like putting these masks in the fridge before I use them they feel really cool and refreshing!
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I won’t call myself a mask expert cuz this was my first one, but...I really liked it! It’s a little messy, but my face felt way way more smooth after. For $2, I think it did its job and I’d buy again!
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
Not much exfoliation action going on. I wasn't impressed with this mask besides it was a little refreshing and made my skin a little softer but I wouldn't buy it again
Judith A.
Horrible face sheet mask to buy I bought it at Wal-Mart because of the price it was cheap! I bought the exfoliate one and gave it a try. As recommended it says to place in the fridge for cool feeling, well the mask was over saturated with a horrible smell! I sucked it up and decided to place it on my face still. The one star is for the ability to apply nicely wish other face masks had that technique. Either way couldn't do the 20 minutes but only 10 minutes. The smell just smelled like plain chemicals it was worse to wash off since it was just too slimy. Ended up washing my face with a face cleanser just to get the smell off. I don't recommend there are way better ones out there I usually buy mine at H-marts since they will have a sale on them which come out about the same price as this mask and they don't smell horrible.
Kara E.
A little messy to put on at first but definitely worth the $2. This product is perfect for a girls night or just a night to sit and relax. It's a great time passer and easy to take on and off. I especially love how the company is woman owned and operated!
Aleida C.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought a couple of these packs when I went to target since they were on sale. I like this one the most. It's easy to use and doesn't leave a greasy feel to my skin afterwards. My skin feels refreshed. I would definitely recommend it
Kessy G.
San Diego , CA
Miss Spa exfoliate Sheet Face Mask-1 Mask Pack
It’s very good, but I think that the eyes hole is a little bit small. It’s a nice pack. It’s my first time using and I liked, I left for 10 min and my skin be good and soft!
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Does a good exfoliating job especially for a soft peace of fabric. I felt like it did lift the dead making off my face only thing is I would rinse after even though thaw package doesn't say to. It leave a slightly sticky residue but I would recommend it though.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I purchased this at target for 3.99 I believe. The mask was ripped so it didn't go on like it was suppose too. I certainly didn't feel ANY exfoliating with this product. Just not worth it.
Natisha T.
It just wasn't what I expected and this isn't the first time using this brands products. After I was done maybe about 2 days later my face started to break out and I still dont know why being as I said not the first time using their face mask
Aimee S.
Does this really exfoliate?