Miss Spa Exfoliate Foot Treatment uploaded by Alison P.Miss Spa Exfoliate Foot Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth T.Miss Spa Exfoliate Foot Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth T.

BY MISS SPA

Exfoliate Foot Treatment - Tame tough tootsies with Miss Spa Exfoliate Foot Treatment. These unique booties are infused with glycolic acid, salicylic acid and soothing plant extracts to dissolve away dead skin and turn scary looking feet into things of beauty.Free from parabens, artificial dyes, fragrances and sulfates.Not tested on animals.Use immediately after opening.(0.56 oz.) - Exfoliate Foot Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Not actually sure if these are the same product but these booties are like the hand treatment I also reviewed. Like I said I thought this was a total gimmick but after trying it once during the winter I loved it! Just lounge around with these on for 20 minutes and you’ll notice a totally different, moisturized feel to your feet! Love them!
Amber C.
Big Spring, TX
I wanted to give foot peels a try but couldn't justify the price tag of the more prominent peels that are *almost* the cost of a pedicure. My husband and I decided to pick these up at Ulta one day, they were $6.99 each so we didn't think we had much to lose. We followed the instructions and soaked our feet for 30 minutes, did the full 90 minutes with the booties on, and then did random soaks for a few days following. We also wore socks and tennis shoes as much as possible to keep our feet damp. Within a few days my husband's feet were peeling like crazy, but he wears boots and works 12 hour shifts. Mine took about 5 days but when they started they didn't stop for almost 2 weeks. My feet didn't lose every rough spot and callus but have been noticeably softer. His feet were far worse and still have a ways to go but it removed several layers of dead skin. I would totally recommend these for the price. Just keep in mind that they work faster and better if you keep your feet damp afterwards.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Used this about a week ago and followed directions. The only skin that peeled were in areas that didn't need to peel. No, it wasn't expensive but I could have used $7 elsewhere. Would not recommend especially if you have a lot of rough skin. It's probably not going to work for you.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
This has to be by far the best foot mask I've ever tried! I bought it at ulta. I left it on for a hour like it calls for. It left my feet feeling so smooth, and a few days later my feet were peeling. All the dead skin was coming off. I couldn't be any more amazed at how soft my feet are
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
Lower costing exfoliate foot treatment. Price is around $6 here in South Carolina. The first time I used them my feet did peel took a few extra days after using them but peeled. The last two times I used this product my feet did not peel. It did make my feet look healthier wether they peeled or not.
This product states that it has glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and other plant extracts. So if you have open cuts on your feet it will sting a bit. My husband has used this product as well and the booties fit his size 11 foot. Of course he did not need to use the sticky tab to tighten the booties up as I did.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Pros: very easy to use, lots of moisture for the dry feet, inexpensive, quick!
Cons: the moisture did not last, my feet did not feel moisturized for very long
I don't think I would buy this again- it is not awful but a better treatment is out there.
Caeli D.
This item is ok, its not a dupe for baby foot. did it get some of the dead skin off, yes. If you really have a lot of dead skin this is not going to do the trick.
Nichole R.
This product is supposed to make your feet peel after about a week or so. My feet never peeled and there was no difference after using the product as directed.
sandra Q.
Visalia, CA
I love exfoliate anything love the scrub feeling the softness after an my feet feel cleaner an refreshed were in my opinon the can breath
Jillian G.
Wonderful! Makes your feet so incredibly soft. It's weird how it works for days after you use the mask, but the result is amazing.
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
How long does everyone leave these pretreated booties on? The directions state to leave on for 30 minutes. I just used these last night and decided to leave them on for a hour since the last time my feet never peeled.
Yessy O.
Marshalltown, IA
Is this like the treatments that will make your feet peel a couple of days after you used it or just conditioning?
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know how well this product works on feet with psoriasis? I would love to get rid of the bulk of dead skin.