Miss Spa Energize Face Mask-1 mask Pack uploaded by Angela P.Miss Spa Energize Face Mask-1 mask Pack uploaded by Ashley W.

BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: Put some pep in your step - and skincare routine! This energizing facial mask is an exhilarating burst of radiance that awakens your skins inner beauty, leaving it invigorated, rejuvenated and ready to face the day. see more...

Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mask on clearance at Wal-Mart. It was extremely affordable and easy to use. I used it once and really enjoyed it! It was invigorating and brightening. It is a cruelty free product and I would recommend it if tightening and brightening is what you are looking for.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
My new spring obsession are these Miss Spa masks. There are several kinds and I'm obsessed with trying each of them. The Energizing mask is SO GOOD. You can automatically notice the difference in how your face feels and it stays with you for days after. I SO ENJOY IT.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing. I've recently gotten in to using sheet masks and this one both works great and is affordable (I picked mine up at Walgreens). It leaves my skin feeling energized and looking refreshed. I highly recommend it.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a wide variety of eye treatments, but most of them tend to be on the pricey side. I found these while looking for an eye treatment that won't brake the bank.

Often cheaper eye masks are dry and don't do much. When I opened the package, I was surprised how much product this eye mask contained.