Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask

It's time to take your skin to the next level. This mask deep cleans and targets breakouts with tea tree oil, then soothes with chamomile and licorice extract. Get ready for some great skin days ahead!

Convenient sheet mask format takes the mess out of masking. Simply apply to clean skin for 20 minutes, remove, and pat excess serum into skin. No need to rinse!

Directions:
1. Unfold mask and remove plastic backing. Place mask onto clean, dry skin. Go for it - it will look lovely on you!
2. Gently press edges and pat mask until it fully adheres to your pretty face.
3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 20 minutes. Daydream about being queen.
4. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum into skin and wipe away any excess. Hello, gorgeous!
Use immediately after opening following patch test. Results may vary.\

WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CHLORPHENESIN, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, 4-TERPINEOL, O-CYMEN-5-OL.

Is this mask supposed to burn?
Start your review of Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley S.
Mobile, AL
Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: CVS
Can I give 10 stars!?!?! I LOVE this mask! I have tried many from high end to drugstore and not one tops this! I couldn't find the one pictured that I purchased from CVS (Blemish Be Gone) but that is the one I tried and it worked great! I had a slight breakout on my shoulder and jawline from using tretinoin and wanted something to soothe the dry skin but fight blemishes and this caught my eye. I cant say I had high hopes but this worked way better than expected! The redness and irritation was GOBE the next morning when I woke up...yes, GONE! 20 minutes on before bed and wake up clear and hydrated!! I have now ordered more from CVS online because they are hard to find in store. Anyone struggling to find the quick fix, get this mask! ***UPDATE*** Tried it again after a minor breakout on my shoulder and jaw. This time I had to order several online because I couldn't find in any stores but this thing did not fail me once again. Wake up and like magic, the bumps are literally gone! The one on my shoulder only has the spot around where I tried to squeeze it and its barely even noticeable...this thing works like magic!
Kelsey R.
Barnstable, MA
Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Kelsey R.
Absolutely LOVE. Blasts through blemishes in 20 min and it’s super cheap! Only suggested to use once a week so it’s not a daily stress. Easy, and it’s the first mask I don’t want to hide away in the bathroom while I’m wearing
Riley M.
Derby, NY
Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Riley M.
Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Riley M.
Purchased at: Target
This was my very first time doing a sheet facial mask and it was very interesting. I thought this mask was particularly very wet when I pulled it out of the package. Also I thought the mask itself was too large for my face as you can see in the picture. It also left my face with a slight burning sensation, but then again that could be all the active ingredients in it. But overall I didn’t love or hate this product, and I may or may not use it again! Hopefully it leaves good results and gets rid of my facial blemishes :)
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t really like this mask or this brand of masks it’s not worth the couple dollars even
Shelby D.
Bradenton
Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Shelby D.
Purchased at: CVS
I used this before bed and woke up a whole new woman! I’ve been having bad acne due to wearing masks so much and this facial sheet mask helped calm everything down on my face! I cleansed my skin first and then prepped with essence water.. I then applied the mask for 20 minutes and then followed up with my night time moisturizer. I will definitely be using these once a week! 100% recommend! You can find them at CVS.
Sydney M.
I love these mask in general because they are super easy to use and give you that at home spa treatment. I have many different Miss Spa mask and you can pick out specific ones for your facial needs.
Jessica W.
Depew, NY
Miss Spa Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Update : This is my second time going to Miss Spa! I am experiencing a combination of problems with dry spots but oily in the T-zone. I knew this was the solution. Also, the size of this mask fits perfectly. It doesn't slide off, dry quick or drip excess serum. I will continue trying this product line and am looking forward to using their other masks. Very cool and refreshing. Plus, I LOVE when the directions include bits and pieces of additional beauty inspiration 😍 The only thing I dislike is the smell. It's not perfume-y but it lacks a soothing fragrance of some sort. I would buy again and look forward to trying their other products!
Lera S.
Boston, MA
My favorite mask ever! My go to! I let it sit for 25 minutes and after that a have the most flawless skin in my life! This is cheap, convenient, every CVS store have it in stock. I would reccomend that mask if you like tee tree oil on your skin and if you tolerant to the smell of tea tree. Small price, great product!
Megan S.
I have yet to try this deep clean blemish be gone mask by miss spa but it says that there is results in 20 minutes and it is a pre heated sheet mask with tea tree and vitamin e
Ask a question to the Influenster community...