Miss Spa Control Face Mask Sheets - 1ct/0.88oz

Help heal blemishes, prevent breakouts, and keep skin shine-free

Discover the beauty of spa results at home!

My control blemish facial mask is a powerful yet gentle formula that soothes and calms acne-prone skin. Tea tree oil and natural plant extracts work together to absorb impurities and help keep excess oil at bay for skin that looks and feels smoother, calmer and shine-free.

1 pre-treated facial sheet mask

paraben, artificial dye, sulfate free

Directions:
1. Unfold mask and remove paper backing. Don’t be scared – it will look lovely on you.
2. Pat mask onto clean, dry skin, gently pressing edges until it fully adheres to your pretty face.
3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 20 minutes. Daydream about being a queen.
4. Remove mask and gently pat remaining solution into skin. Wash off any excess. Hello, gorgeous!

AQUA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, OLEANOLIC ACID, SCUTELLARIA ALPINA FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF WATER, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, EPILOBIUM FLEISCHERI EXTRACT, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CHLORPHENESIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, 4-TERPINEOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, O-CYMEN-5-OL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, MENTHYL LACTATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Spa Control Face Mask Sheets - 1ct/0.88oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this mask because my normal masque was out of stock. I was in need of a mask to help clear up a couple of bumps that popped up. I saw this one and I thought the packaging was cute and I've used this brand in the past so I just went with it. It was easy to apply and the smell wasn't overwhelming. I like that it uses tea tree oil because Ive noticed tea tree oil to make a huge difference in my skin. Sadly I really didn't see a difference when using this mask to be honest and I probably won't be purchasing it again.
Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Miss Spa Control Face Mask Sheets - 1ct/0.88oz paraben and sulfate free. Apply sheet mask on clean, dry skin and relax for twenty minutes. It feels cool and refreshing on the face but it won’t dry skin out too much or clog pores. I think there’s room for improvement though. The eye holes should be bigger. It wouldn’t hurt anything. Nobody gets zits on their eyelids anyway.
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Miss Spa Control Face Mask Sheets - 1ct/0.88oz uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Target
Really nice 👍 and my skin feels so soft! But I totally love face mask 😷 I am not to sure it helps with the blemishes but it is a nice mask
Sammy G.
not sure how much of a difference it really makes sense i only tried it once but this brand has a large variety and it is woman owned so plus for that!
kay L.
1,307 reviews
For a sheet mask I do like the feel and the smell isn't bad, my skin not only feels clean and refreshed after the mask has been removed but any breakouts appear to be less red and angry,
Megan S.
I think this face mask is really good for mr skin in general as you get results in 20 minutes and it controls blemishes on your skin and it helps heals blemishes, prevents breakouts and keeps skin shine free!

Looking for your answer?