Skin CareFacial SkincareMiss Spa
Clear Blemish Patches - 12ct

Miss Spa Clear Blemish Patches - 12ct

Blemishes be gone! My blemish patches with naturally absorbent volcanic ash help unclog pores while tea tree oil helps soothe and reduce the appearance of inflammation. My powerful yet gentle blemish patches will leave skin in the free and clear!

Beauty Purpose: Anti-acne, spot treatment

Health Facts: Contains oils

Recommended Skin Type: Acne-prone, combination

Scent: Unscented

Product Form: Strips

Package Quantity: 2

Skin concern: Acne and blemishes

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

is this worth the hype? I’ve been looking for a spot treatment and saw this one but wasn’t sure if it was worth purchasing!
I have seen these in target and they sound so interesting but almost too good to be true. Have many people had good luck with this product and is it worth the money ?
Start your review of Miss Spa Clear Blemish Patches - 12ct!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Miss Spa Clear Blemish Patches - 12ct uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: CVS
For $4 at cvs these work decently. I like how they’re super thin and not very noticeable when on. They do bring the whitehead to surface, however it doesn’t actually bring the gunk out which is the goal. I’ve tread better pimple patches at the dollar store that actually get the job done and will stick with those in times of need.
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
Miss Spa Clear Blemish Patches - 12ct uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am telling you now! These are an absolute life saver for me. I have sensitive skin. When I see a pimple on my face and is usually red from inflammation, I'll stick whichever of the two sizes I need on that sucker. It is usually a lot less noticeable when I take it off after sleeping with them on. If it does not work all the way with one time, then the second time always works. Recommend!
Amanda A.
Mountain View, CA
Miss Spa Clear Blemish Patches - 12ct uploaded by Amanda A.
They just don’t seem to do anything or stay on my face very well even after I moisturize. I’m going to try to look for better ones out there.
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought I would try these out since I have pretty bad acne but these did not work for me at all. I put these over my biggest pimples overnight and I didn’t notice any difference in the size the next morning.
Jilaine H.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite acne fighting secrets! I love the discreet nature of the clear patch, they’re an awesome price for 24 stickers at $4 USD. Definitely a repeat user here, as I’ve bought this several times over due to how well they work! Recommend these highly!!!
CC C.
Clark, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been on a quest to find pimple patches that work for me and I have given these 2 separate purchases to prove themselves because there are a couple of masks from this brand that I like. Honestly, as far as pimple patches go, these were probably my 2nd least favorite (least favorite goes to Rael, best goes to Hero). I'd pass on these and I'll stick to masks from Miss Spa. I gave it three stars because it stopped me picking and touching my blemishes.
Katie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Doesn’t completely get rid of acne over night but blemishes are definitely less noticeable after use.
Joslynne B.
PhoenixArizona
Hi I would like to try your pimple patches it will be my first time I’ve been trying to get rid of all my pimples but they never seem to go down it will be my first time using it and I would love to try it out
lesly A.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I think these patches work pretty well. They patches are clear and round. Overall I think it's a good product however, I do wish there were smaller size patches. I think the patch sizes are too big, but you can cut them and make more smaller patches
Amy B.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: Target
This is the best blemish patch that I’ve used. It’s the only spot patch that really works for me. I’ve tried a couple other brands and didn’t see a difference. With Miss Spa, I can see and feel that my pimples are smaller, less red, and less painful. This is the only spot patch that I’ve been buying lately. Would 100% recommend.