Miss Spa Clean and Reveal Clarifying Charcoal Mask 0.88 oz uploaded by Sam S.Miss Spa Clean and Reveal Clarifying Charcoal Mask 0.88 oz uploaded by Bhumika M.

BY MISS SPA

Miss Spa Clarify Bamboo Charcoal Mask. The ultimate in purifying, designed to cleanse and reveal great skin. These facial sheet masks target pore-clogging dirt to reveal clearer looking skin. Bamboo charcoal helps absorb impurities while soothing botanical extracts nourish and hydrate for a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion. All Miss Spa masks are paraben, artificial dye and sulfate free! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Paige L.
River Grove
This product really detoxes the skin! It is great for clogged pores and tired looking skin. This product helps refine skin tone and lets it breathe. Definitely recommend this product!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I just tried this mask last night and loved it! My skin was looking troublesome (acne) so I used this mask and woke up this morning with almost all of my acne gone. It really was the detox mask that my skin needed.
Torii M.
flint
Although the product seemed appealing, after I used it I couldn’t see much of a difference. It was cheap but maybe too cheap. Packaging was nice I just expected more than just laying a wet cloth over my face.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Really wanted to love this product. It looked like so much fun and it kind of was. I'm not used to sheet masks and this one was on the decent cheap side. Hey, worth a shot, right?

Good things about this mask.
1. I loved all the hydration that I got as well as the clean feeling.
2. The company is woman-owned and keeps women interests in mind.
3. The mask felt great the whole time on.

Things that I disliked about the mask.
1. So much extra moisture on my face and in the mask.
2. Thought it would pull out more zits or bring them to the surface.

Overall, I do like the mask and I'll probably get it again. It was fun and worth the shot.
Crystal A.
This charcoal mask feels nice and cooling on the face and I love it, bamboo charcoal targets pore clogging dirt and oil and its paraben free has no artificial dye and free from sulfates, go to target and buy you one
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Felt super cold going on, it was refreshing. The sheet was very smooth and comfortable and was cold the entire 20 minutes I kept it on. When I took it off my skin felt super refreshed and glowed! Highly recommend
Daniela R.
One of my favorite kind of mask. It leaves my skin beautiful and nice and smooth. I love this product ♡♡ and it's also my favorite color black
Veronica P.
Hereford
Made my skin feel amazing these masks are so affordable and aren’t harsh on my skin at all which is crazy because I have very sensitive skin!
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
This was a very nice mask, i will defently be purchasing this mask. My face loved it! And the scent was also very nice!
Alyssa S.
New Holland, OH
Kinda cool it did burn my face leaving it red and patchy but now it's really soft so I do like it regardless and cheap!