4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Calming Facial Sheet Mask - Help relieve stressed, aggravated skin with Miss Spa Calming Facial Sheet Mask. Infused with naturally soothing botanical extracts, it instantly moisturizes and comforts skin leaving it looking and feeling cool, calm and collected.Free from parabens, artificial dyes, fragrances and sulfates.Not tested on animals.Use immediately after opening.(0.88 oz.) - Calming Facial Sheet Mask see more...

Review (1)
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I got this at Because it is Winter in Colorado and my skin couldn't hate me more. I am oily with dry patches and everything irritates my skin and breaks me out right now. Anyhoo, I got this because calming sounded like exactly what my skin needed.

I'm giving it four stars because I do think it soothed my skin and removed breakout and irritation from my makeup today. However, it stung at first and it took about twenty minutes for the calming effect to start. I also don't think it provided other benefits, although it didn't say it would, but I was hoping for some really great moisture, it was ok.

One great thing is there is a lot of serum left in the bag, so I will get several uses out of it.

Does what it claims.