BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: This brightening facial mask saturates skin with what it needs for a flawless, luminous complexion. Dull? Um, I dont think so! see more...

Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
I have been getting Miss Spa Brighten Face Mask-1 mask Pack for a few weeks now. I get a few different ones and share with my sister at least once a week. I've been focusing on a brighter glow and these ones have definitely improved my skin! About to put it on and relax during my lunch break! The Miss Spa brighten Under Eye Gel Masks-1 Pair Pack is just as great!
Kelly S.
I love these!! I found these when I was browsing the Target beauty section and they were on sale for quite inexpensive. I use these in combination with a more intense mask so after I use a clay mask or some other kind of mask that tends to dry out my skin, I will follow up with one of these to bring back some moisture and brighten my skin tone back up. I love them so much and you can't beat the price!
Rosa C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mask! This mask left my skin amazing I have dark spots from my Acne and and redness around my cheeks area when I removed the mask I notice some of my dark spots really light and my redness less red and I love the price very affordable
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I love, love, love all the Miss Spa sheet masks! They are very affordable and have excellent ingredients that help hydrate, brighten, and treat skin! I have tried a lot of sheet masks, but these are some of the very best! You can find them at Walmart and Target, so they are easy to pick up for a quick beauty treat!
Emily N.
I LOVE THIS FACE MASK! It is so comfortable and helps your skin so much. Be careful when applying it because if you have nails they can rip the mask very very easily. But other than that, I loved it!
Audrey W.
Although relaxing to take time for a madk, it's very saturated and the paper is very big. I wish the mask was smaller. After you remove it, there is a lot of moisture left over. Not sure if it's anymore convenient than other masks. Easy clean up though.
Mariana C.
Miss Spa Face Mask Are Really Good. I Like To Put It On And Relax. This Is The Brightening Mask And Let Me Tell You That It Really Did It Enhanced The Natural Glow Of The Skin. It's Is Also Very Inexpensive Which Is Great, Don't Thing That Because It Is Cheap It Doesn't Work ! It Is Very Effective.
Lauren A.
Mckeesport, PA
I used this product after a long weekend of billiards competition. I was heading straight from Michigan to Maryland and it was the quickest pick me up that made me feel so fresh! It was buy two get two free and I still got two more!!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Really nice brightening mask! It worked pretty well for me. My only problem was that there was an abundance of extra liquid from the mask. I was able to rub it in, but if there was less liquid I would have given the product 5 starts.
jackie h.
Butler, PA
I've used this brand of face masks before and really liked it. For the price I think you get what you ask for and I found it effective. They're super cheap and can be found at Walmart I liked the hydrating one more than this one