Miss Spa Age Defy Facial Mask uploaded by Elena P.Miss Spa Age Defy Facial Mask uploaded by Elena P.

BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: Discover the spa in your own home! and, Give your skin a reason to change its tone. literally! and, Antioxidants from algae extracts strengthen and repair damage. and, Moisture-rich, silk amino acids can help to firm and lift. and, Heres a chance to age defy gravity. and see more...

Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
They aren't kidding when they say results in 20 minutes. I bought this from Rite Aid the other night for $2.99, I used it and immediately upon taking it off I saw results in my skin. I went back and cleared the shelf!! I want to continue to use and see if any of the results are permanent!
Also, I have sensitive skin and had NO irritation.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I purchased this facial mask at Rite Aid for $2.99 I have heard its a good mask let's see I'll keep up dating results , I purchased 4 ,I'll be doing 1 per week let's see.
missy y.
This was very cheap and affordable but left my face feeling so fresh and clean. Ive tried more expensive products but liked this way better
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
I am a real fan of this brand the price is right they are easy to purchase and the owner is very communicative in IG so that’s a plus
Julie M.
Are these okay for really sensitive skin?