MakeupSmarit
MISS ROSE Lipgloss Bold & Vivid Color Matte Lipgloss Set # 06

MISS ROSE Lipgloss Bold & Vivid Color Matte Lipgloss Set # 06

by Smarit

The color gorgeous shades of MISS ROSE Lip Gloss provides rich color in a matte finish for all day wear without drying.It goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a smooth matte finish. Lips are colored in velvety perfection that lasts.So grab...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISS ROSE Lipgloss Bold & Vivid Color Matte Lipgloss Set # 06!
Hailey F.
Navarre, FL
Review for: MISS ROSE Lipgloss Bold & Vivid Color Matte Lipgloss Set # 12
It’s a gorgeous color! But it doesn’t dry, but mind me, I’m not aware if it’s supposed to or not. It ends up getting really smeared as if it looks like I just choked down on some... food.. within an hour there’s a few spots missing from color because it wares away.
Eman
abu dhabi
Review for: MISS ROSE Lipgloss Bold & Vivid Color Matte Lipgloss Set # 07
I love it to give four stars to this product because it has a good pigmentation and its bold and vivid and lasts long.

Looking for your answer?