Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd) uploaded by Destiny D.Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd) uploaded by Sharon S.Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd) uploaded by Heather C.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd)

BY 20TH CENTURY FOX HOME ENT.

After a family tragedy, a boy named Jake (Asa Butterfield) follows a series of clues that lead him to a mysterious orphanage on a remote Welsh island. There, he discovers a community of children with unusual abilities, and learns he is destined to protect them. Eva Green, Samuel L. Jackson, Kim Dickens, Allison Janney, Judi Dench, Chris O'Dowd, Rupert Everett, and Terence Stamp co-star. Directed by Tim Burton, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was adapted from Ransom Riggs' debut novel of the same name~Daniel Gelb see more...

Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd)
I like this movie. I watched it with my boyfriend and my brother in law. It was funny and very entertaining. I bought mines at Walmart for only $20. If you haven't watched this movie I recommend you to watch it.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Ormond Beach, FL
What an awesome movie! I watched it on my Delta flight to NY last weekend. It reminds me a little of Harry Potter series. It is a great fantasy movie that has a captivating story line. While I found it more geared at older children and adults, I do believe it is appropriate for all ages. Just beware that there are monsters in it that may be frightening to some. The actors were superb and the special effects were phenomenal. I highly recommend it.
Linsey A.
Linsey A.
The books were genius. They were so detailed and wonderfully written. I loved them and couldn't wait to see the movie. Then i saw it. It was rushed and missed so many great points and opportunities. I would not watch this again. If you haven't read the books it is probably an OK movie. :(
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
My son and I read the series first so we expected so much more. It was a good movie but if you read the series you may be disappointed
Raven M.
Raven M.
I don't care. I loved the book and I loved the movie. With movies based off books you really have to go in with an open mind. It's a great movie. I enjoyed it and loved how Tim made the world come to life. So there were changes. In all, the movie was a great movie.
Karlu M.
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Ame esta pelicula realmente, en la sala habian niños y esta no es una pelicula para niños pequeños... no la disfrutaran realmente. La banda me parecio PERFECTA!!!! Eva Green nada que agregar mas que su nombre.
Excelente historia que te deja queriendo mas.
Heather C.
Heather C.
This is a fantastic and original story!! A great addition to my Tim Burton collection...