Add a Photo

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd)

By 20TH CENTURY FOX HOME ENT.
After a family tragedy, a boy named Jake (Asa Butterfield) follows a series of clues that lead him to a mysterious orphanage on a remote Welsh island. There, he discovers a community of children with unusual abilities, and learns he is destined to protect them. Eva Green, Samuel L. Jackson, Kim Dickens, Allison Janney, Judi Dench, Chris O'Dowd, Rupert Everett, and Terence Stamp co-star. Directed by Tim Burton, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was adapted from Ransom Riggs' debut novel of the same name~Daniel Gelb
Photos (3)
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA

I like this movie. I watched it with my boyfriend and my brother in law. It was funny and very entertaining. I bought mines at Walmart for only $20. If you haven't watched this movie I recommend you to watch it.
Raven M.
Raven M.

I don't care. I loved the book and I loved the movie. With movies based off books you really have to go in with an open mind. It's a great movie. I enjoyed it and loved how Tim made the world come to life. So there were changes. In all, the movie was a great movie.
Karlu M.
Karlu M.
Medley, FL

Ame esta pelicula realmente, en la sala habian niños y esta no es una pelicula para niños pequeños... no la disfrutaran realmente. La banda me parecio PERFECTA!!!! Eva Green nada que agregar mas que su nombre.
Excelente historia que te deja queriendo mas.
Heather C.
Heather C.

This is a fantastic and original story!! A great addition to my Tim Burton collection...

Join Now