Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd) uploaded by Heather C.Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd) uploaded by Sharon S.Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd) uploaded by Destiny D.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children [includes Digital Copy] (dvd)

BY 20TH CENTURY FOX HOME ENT.

After a family tragedy, a boy named Jake (Asa Butterfield) follows a series of clues that lead him to a mysterious orphanage on a remote Welsh island. There, he discovers a community of children with unusual abilities, and learns he is destined to protect them. Eva Green, Samuel L. Jackson, Kim Dickens, Allison Janney, Judi Dench, Chris O'Dowd, Rupert Everett, and Terence Stamp co-star. Directed by Tim Burton, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was adapted from Ransom Riggs' debut novel of the same name~Daniel Gelb see more...

Buy on Target*
Chelsie L.
Though I never read the book, this movie is right up my alley. I love fantasy/sci-fi movies like this one. There were so many cool things about this movie. I've read a few times that people thought it was boring, but I absolutely loved it. I thought the story was done pretty well in the movie, the special effects were awesome. & Eva Green definitely makes this whole movie. I almost would have liked to see her more in the movie. I have been obsessed with her since her part as Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale!
Sydney C.
What an awesome movie! I watched it on my Delta flight to NY last weekend. It reminds me a little of Harry Potter series. It is a great fantasy movie that has a captivating story line. While I found it more geared at older children and adults, I do believe it is appropriate for all ages. Just beware that there are monsters in it that may be frightening to some. The actors were superb and the special effects were phenomenal. I highly recommend it.
Raven M.
I don't care. I loved the book and I loved the movie. With movies based off books you really have to go in with an open mind. It's a great movie. I enjoyed it and loved how Tim made the world come to life. So there were changes. In all, the movie was a great movie.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this movie. I watched it with my boyfriend and my brother in law. It was funny and very entertaining. I bought mines at Walmart for only $20. If you haven't watched this movie I recommend you to watch it.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
This was an alright movie. I liked it, and probably would have loved it if I hadn’t read the book I probably would have absolutely loved it. It made it better to know the other approved of all Tim Burton’s changes. If you read the book I would expect you will probably feel a similar way, especially if you like Tim burton, if not 🤷‍♀️
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Ame esta pelicula realmente, en la sala habian niños y esta no es una pelicula para niños pequeños... no la disfrutaran realmente. La banda me parecio PERFECTA!!!! Eva Green nada que agregar mas que su nombre.
Excelente historia que te deja queriendo mas.
Linsey A.
The books were genius. They were so detailed and wonderfully written. I loved them and couldn't wait to see the movie. Then i saw it. It was rushed and missed so many great points and opportunities. I would not watch this again. If you haven't read the books it is probably an OK movie. :(
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This is my all time favorite movie! I love this movie and I love the book. It keeps you on the edge of you seat the whole time I love it so much. I totally recommend you watch this movie but make sure you read the book to
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I was pleasantly surprised by this movie! I really did not think I would like it, but I was very impressed when I first saw it. Great acting and such a great story line. A little mind tricky but it pulls you in.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Great movie amazing however after reading the books wish they would have been more similar however I love the movie just as much as the books.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Would you rather be normal or peculiar?