Miss Patisserie Great Balls Of Fizz 4 X 200g Bath Balls Bomb Christmas

Miss Patisserie Great Balls Of Fizz 4 X 200g Bath Balls Bomb Christmas

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miss Patisserie Great Balls Of Fizz 4 X 200g Bath Balls Bomb Christmas!
How would you rate this product?
DeeDee D.
Redondo Beach, CA
Miss Patisserie Great Balls Of Fizz 4 X 200g Bath Balls Bomb Christmas uploaded by DeeDee D.
Using these bath bombs is my form of self-care! I received these as a Christmas present and loved them so much I was surprised with more from my mom for my birthday. The set comes with four GORGEOUS and vegan bath bombs that turn your bath water all shades of the rainbow 😍 They also contain glitter which rinses out immediately. Also... the packaging is SO cute, if you’re looking for a gift for a friend.

Looking for your answer?