BY MISS OOPS

These reusable silicone nipple covers are the perfect weapon to prevent perk out.   Miss Oops Show Stoppers ® are tapered at the edges making them invisible under garments. Plus Miss Oops Show Stoppers ® are reusable up to 15 times.  Show Stoppers see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend for any of those shirts you just can't wear a bra with." in 1 review
  • "I have hade these for about 5 years now and have love them they stay in place and never slip I would like to know what other amazing products they have,,," in 1 review
  • "they don't show through at all.. you can't even tell they're there." in 1 review
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
These are unlike any others that I have tried. They definitely keep your girls under control without being noticeable under your clothes. I would recommend for any of those shirts you just can't wear a bra with.
Karen H.
Opp, AL
Terralynnd J.
Tulsa, OK
These things save my life! they don't show through at all.. you can't even tell they're there. they also don't slip or move when you start to sweat. I love them!
Kendra S.
Portland , OR
The problem I have with most nipple covers is that my nipples still seem to poke through a bit. Does that ever happen with these?