Miss Oops Rescue Sponge uploaded by Lori M.

BY MISS OOPS

Removes Deodorant Marks, Powder & Other "oops". . . Oops em with Miss Oops!  Dry sponges that can save your clothes. . .and save the embarrassment. Deodorant marks, make-up powder, baby powder and more.  Briskly rub dry sponge on your "oops" and watch it disappear.  Can last for months depending on your "oops" factor. Don t forget your hand bag. . .and don t forget Miss Oops. Works best on dark clothing. The patent pending sponges come two to a pack and are reusable. see more...

• "I purchased these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
Ashli A.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm horrible at getting deodorant on my shirt and these are an absolute must for any one who is like me
Lori M.
Plano, TX
This is an awesome product. I have had this removal sponge for at least five years. It has saved me many times from that dreaded deodorant white streak!! Highly recommend and I have given it as gifts.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I use A LOT of makeup powder and tend to have a lot of accidents with talcom, baby powder and deo. This is exactly what I needed.
caitlin w.
Puyallup, WA
These are a must for any woman who hates getting deodorant on her clothes when you're in a hurry! I purchased these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! I showed it to my friend and since there were 2 in the pack she got one too! Works easily and quickly!
LN F.
How does this feel on your skin?
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
These look pretty cool do they really work and were can u buy them