Add a Photo

By MISS OOPS
Removes Deodorant Marks, Powder & Other "oops". . . Oops em with Miss Oops!  Dry sponges that can save your clothes. . .and save the embarrassment. Deodorant marks, make-up powder, baby powder and more.  Briskly rub dry sponge on your "oops" and watch it disappear.  Can last for months depending on your "oops" factor. Don t forget your hand bag. . .and don t forget Miss Oops. Works best on dark clothing. The patent pending sponges come two to a pack and are reusable.
Photo (1)
Jacqueline k.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I use A LOT of makeup powder and tend to have a lot of accidents with talcom, baby powder and deo. This is exactly what I needed.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
April 2, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Miss Oops Rescue Sponge, Red, 2 ea
This is an awesome product. I have had this removal sponge for at least five years. It has saved me many times from that dreaded deodorant white streak!! Highly recommend and I have given it as gifts.
Ashli A.
Ashli A.
Odem, TX
Dec. 9, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Miss Oops Rescue Sponge, Red, 2 ea
I'm horrible at getting deodorant on my shirt and these are an absolute must for any one who is like me
caitlin w.
caitlin w.
Puyallup, WA
These are a must for any woman who hates getting deodorant on her clothes when you're in a hurry! I purchased these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! I showed it to my friend and since there were 2 in the pack she got one too! Works easily and quickly!
jamie b.
jamie b.
Corona, Ca
These look pretty cool do they really work and were can u buy them
LN F.
LN F.
How does this feel on your skin?