BY MISS OOPS

Feeling down? Here s something to perk you up! These silicone breast inserts are perfect to perk your girls up and add some cleavage without going under the knife. Each pair comes in a plastic travel case. Chicken Cutlets will increase your bosom by 1 full cup size. Chicken Cutlets see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I used it instead of the thin fabric pads in my bathing suit because they got crumpled up in the drier and I didn't want my nips sticking straight out of my bathing suit so I had to put some pads in!" in 3 reviews
  • "They can be a little heavy if you are a smaller cup, but overall they get the job done." in 2 reviews
Kay B.
Kay B.
Eugene, OR
I have these but in a different brand, they work wonders! So I'm sure this brand does too!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Not for me
Kimya B.
Kimya B.
San Jose, CA
These are very helpful for the popular open back shirts/dresses and unique cut shirts lately but the chicken cutlet bras are not as attractive when there is a wardrobe malfunction. Most people wear these when their shirt is revealing so if their is an issue and it is shown I'd rather have a backless bra that was more normal looking. I personally enjoy the backless bras with fabric over them. They have the same support and are more physically attractive than the chicken cutlets
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I love these for a strapless bra! If you have a bigger chest, you know or a leas should know, a strapless bra does nothing to held. You get that lift and support from the straps. I use these inside my bra as a lift when I wear strapless to give me shape and support. They work great.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Camp hill, PA
Even if you don't want to wear them very often, you will never have to worry about not filling out a dress or top again, especially for a special occassion!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Middleburg , FL
I remember the first time I used these how confused I was! But they're actually very simple! you just slip them into your bra on the underside of your breast and boy do they give you lift! They increase my size by an entire cup! I love these little magic boobie cups!
Charrie Lanette C.
Charrie Lanette C.
Union city , CA
I love these when I need a little boosts in a dress that kind of flattens you out! Make sure they don't come out otherwise that would be super embarrassing!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Feels natural to the touch but they feel heavy and bulky in a bra...also not comfortable if sweaty...but i guess if you aren't busty to begin with anything feels heavy..lol..just takes getting used to
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I had 2 bad experiences with these. One time I was at the beach and one fell straight of of my bathing suit while I was playing a game. Another time I was at a kick back with some friends, came home, realize one is missing, next day everyone is talking about the chicken cutlet they found in the bathroom floor. I didn't even feel it come out?! I used it instead of the thin fabric pads in my bathing suit because they got crumpled up in the drier and I didn't want my nips sticking straight out of my bathing suit so I had to put some pads in! Long story short be careful wearing these during physcial activities!!! I honestly wont buy another pair because of what's happened to me. They definitely work well but I'm not going to risk embarrassing myself again with these things.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I bought these for my very first strapless dress and these are perfect! Give you a very nice lift. I used to be an A cup before I had my daughter and they always made it look like I was in a B cup. They hold in place very well. I loved them!
Chrystel M.
Chrystel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Does it look bumpy if it's worn with a lacy type bra?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Ruston, LA
How do this work for women with very large chest? A Cup size D?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Evanston, IL
I see that these are available online can I purchase them in store and which store and it doesn't matter if its not these exact ones
Cristina E.