BY MISS MERINGUE

Cookie Rainbow Vanilla Mini 5.1 OZ (Pack Of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 639775060041 K

Miss Meringue Mini Vanilla Rainbow Cookies
  • "I ate all 3 then after commenting on how good they were , then I realized they were indeed fat free." in 2 reviews
  • "One of my favorite cookies growing up." in 1 review
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you like Meringue cookies, these are a good treat. I often use these at parties (especially baby showers) because of their pretty colors. I'm pretty sure this brand has different flavors too. These vanilla ones are great though! They are priced nicely too.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are pretty good in terms of flavor. The package I got was really dry and the cookies broke into millions of pieces. They could have been fresher with a chewier middle, but overall okay.
Cheyanne S.
I grew up eating these and tho I haven't had them in quite sometime they are always amazing and I always enjoy eating them. Even if they are fat free they are just super yummy.
mellisa P.
I had no idea they were even fat free when someone handed me a few. I ate all 3 then after commenting on how good they were , then I realized they were indeed fat free. Oh well, I couldn't tell.
Miranda B.
One of my favorite cookies growing up. These are the best cookies I have ever tasted. Regardless of the flavor. They melt away in your mouth. So delicious.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved these cookies they are so good and they so cute how mini they are. i did meet my expectations. They not healthy but they are so good
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
These are so tasty and i had no idea these are fat free. I've tried making these but nothing can top this cookie.
Doreen C.
I love these I use to make ones myself in High school but mine never turned out this Amazing.
Adriana C.
This cookies are great, awesome flavor and they melt in the mouth, i recommended
Ade S.

When you start to eat these meringues you lose the account because they are crunchy and sweet, they will melt in your palate when you least think it. They are really delicious. I wish they would last longer.
Meagan W.
Ive always wanted to try these, are they any good? ARe they expensive?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these gross?
Ade S.
I recommend them to you, they are super delicious and if you have guests in house of insurance also they will enchant to you. Also if you buy by packages you are economical.